Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Forget where you put things when high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 2313, May 6, 2013.

1. I smoke stealthily because I live with my parents, going to college next year though. Anyway when ever I get baked I become convinced I'm going to get in trouble and freak out and hide my vape and weed in wicked weird spots I can never remember. Does anyone else put things in stupid spots when they are high? What's good for storing a vape outside? Thanks for any help

2. In a bush, in a tree, in a bees nest, bears den, creepy old rundown cabin.

3. Old computer game box. Warcraft frozen throne is a nice hiding place haha

4. ^ does he have that game?

5. The memory problems go away with omega 3s.

6. Really?! If this is true I need to try this.

7. Fprget all tha time bruh

8. I literally lost my car keys because I was too high. I know they're somewhere in my apartment, but I don't know where. Luckily I have spares, but I really need to find those keys.

9. One time I put peanut butter in the freezer.

This is blatantly not true.

10. maybe? i just know by past experiences that is a good spot lol

11. I'll put something in my lap and then stand up and lose whatever is there

12. Yeah, I misplaced my grinder and rolling papers once. Still cant find them :(

13. I lose my lighters all the time.

14. I walk into a room and forget what I came in there for.

15. Lmao, I hate getting paranoid when i'm high...it all depends what i'm smoking out of.

If it's a blunt of joint, I hide it in one of my game cases, and my game cases are always near the window, so she never expects anything.

If it's a pipe, I put it up my butt. Lol jk, I never have pipes around my house. I will when I move out, but right now, I am just barely getting paid for my new job, so I have to save up. Only weed I smoke, are ones rolled in paper. Easier to hide, and easier to stick up you're butt if need be. ;)

16. How big is your vaporizer?

17. For some reason I enjoyed the whole stealth game because I did it everyday for like a year when I was in high school and became a ritual. I perfected it or at-least thought I was hella sly. Good times.

But yes I have hid shit in weird places I used to smoke out of my window and I heard someone so I picked up this stick dug a whole and dropped my weed and bong in it covered then put sticks on it. Next day it wasn't even buried just had some dirt on it and sticks on top. (It was dark and I was high lol )

18. lol i think forgetting where you put things feels like just one of the general side effects of weed. I'd always end up hiding my lighter in like a different spot every time. Like one day it would be in a guitar amp, then back of a drawer, then under the bed, then in the closet.

I can't count how many times i did that, and for some reason it was usually only my lighter. I could keep track of my other stuff lol.

19. I forgot where my bubbler was after drinking and smoking in a chair for a few hours. Crack, I stood up to look for it and it's in pieces.