Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Forget to breath?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheIdealBanana, Jul 21, 2015.

1. What's up fellow blades? This is my first post on here. I've been smoking for about 5 years now and am by no means new to GC either, but I just recently said screw it and made an account and this is the first thing that came to mind to post. As the title says, does anyone forget to breath when high? It sounds dumb probably, but this happens to me sometimes when I'm blazed out of my mind and trying to go to sleep. I'll kinda shiver and then realize I haven't taken a breath for about a minute. It's not problem I have or anything just wondering if anyone else has had this happen too.

2. Mostly when smoking a huge joint Im trying to take a breath in between the tokes but the higher I get the more I start forgetting about it and then lungs are pretty RIP

3. No my brain stem controls autonomic responses like breathing