Forex bots??

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by Entropywins, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Anyone make any money with forex bots before?

I have made some decent money in foreign exchange and am looking for an automated system. I went ahead an went with this Forex Megadroid Expert Advisor #1 bot I do not expect to make 400% + returns but I have made 150-200% returns in two days with normal swing trading

anyways if you have any info for forex bots or any experience using them let me know :smoke:

Also if you know absolutely nothing about foreign exchange you had better do some google searching or check out baby pips they have great information on how to make easy money (well...there is the learning curve..but):hello:

2. I think you missed the part of BabyPips recommending to not use bots....

Don't. Most are a scam, and the ONLY honest ones I've seen come from here: Forex Factory

OR from my own developments.

Good traders do it themselves.

3. Code:
    http://forex-megadroid.com/?hop=entropy123
    Nice Clickbank affiliate you've got there. It looks like you just posted this to get some commission on sales.

Let's start using common sense please, if such a bot did really exist and really did "quadruple" every dollar you make then everyone would be buying it (even if it means taking out a loan) and everyone would be rich.