Forever baked

Discussion in 'General' started by SweetVibesGuy, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Last night as you all know was 11/11/11, so me and my friends thought what a great thing to celebrate.

We bought an eighth amongst 4 people and smoked 3 solid blunts to the face.
    I've been so burnt all day. I sent my grandma a text about galaxies and stars, for no fucking reason. Fuck yeah.

Stay stoned my friends.

2. so you smoked less then a gram yesterday. And you want me to believe you are still high now?

Thats wassup. I guess anythings possible.

3. It was more of just a statement claiming how I'm forever baked from smoking so much for so long in life. Didn't care for the technicalities guy, I know math. anything is possible.

4. ...I said i believed you man.

5. [quote name='"SweetVibesGuy"']Last night as you all know was 11/11/11, so me and my friends thought what a great thing to celebrate.

We bought an eighth amongst 4 people and smoked 3 solid blunts to the face.
    I've been so burnt all day. I sent my grandma a text about galaxies and stars, for no fucking reason. Fuck yeah.

Stay stoned my friends.[/quote]

Hmm 4 people, 3 blunts, and you each got one to the face? You MUST still be high lol

6. He just texted his grandma about galaxies and stars and we are worried about technicalities? Just get high and forget they matter. That or realize they don't.

7. This whole thread... Ewwuugh hahahaha

8. i smell the smelly smell of a troll that smells smelly

9. [quote name='"A AnoesisOrange"']He just texted his grandma about galaxies and stars and we are worried about technicalities? Just get high and forget they matter. That or realize they don't.[/quote]

Just pointing out something funny

10. Personal blunts are the best.

11. I found a dead duck just laying in front of my garage. No shot wounds or anything just little blood coming out beak. idk its fucking weird

12. I like ducks.

13. duck taste good as fux

14. Did you know Ducks play cricket? I didn't know Ducks play cricket!

Attached Files:

15. Made a wish on 11/11/11 to be forever baked.:smoking:

so far so good :cool: