forever alone..

Discussion in 'General' started by ogku, Apr 9, 2013.

1. so lately I realized that I dont have anyone left in my life... my dad died of lung cancer when I was like 12... most of my family is dead... I dont live anywhere close to my mom... the only person I had left was my best friend that lived next to me, and he moved 2 months ago. I now have been diagnosed with depression... no money to get any medication, no money to get any bud, man this sucks.

2. Music is medicine

3. Life is what you make it my friend

4. stay strong through the struggle, that's what life is about.

5. I'm here if you want to talk.

6. Join a sorority, but man that sucks.

7. Yes that is very true. I just need something more than that right now.

8. Man I feel you. The only people I "have" is my family but i dont want them.

9. you are lucky. my girlfriend texts or calls me like 10 times a day. my dad calls at least once every 3 days. my ma calls prolly 1 of every 2 days. my brothers once a week. grandparents once a month. 3 diff niqqas knockin on my door a night tryna smoke a blunt wit me. fuck it. iw ish i could be by myselflike oyu. youre fucking lucky. it gets fuckin old. fuckin quick.

10. volunteer at your local animal shelter or humane society, they always need help and the animals will love you like there is no tomorrow.

11. Get a girlfriend.

12. i would except for the part that im broke as shit right now. so i have a feeling that wouldnt blow over too well

13. PMA man, Positive Mental attitude, Now that you have pinpointed all your negatives try to translate things into a more positive mental mind state.

Not trying to come off as some hippie bs. Just study meditation and working on your mind state, Read up on it im currently learning how to keep a positive mind state and its really been helping me lately.

You can't move forward without changing your attitude. First and foremost take care of head. Feel free to PM sometime man I feel like were In similar spots in life

14. its just hard to keep a positive attitude when all these things keep happening. I've worked hard in school and at all my jobs my whole life and i get nothing out of it.

15. I agree man and for years it was hard for me to even think about trying to look at things in a different light. My dad died when I was 17, i dropped out of school to help him and now hes gone and almost 20 kinda feeling like a fish out of water so many things to try and do I dont know where to start. Not to mention life keeps dealing me a shitty hand when I start to feel a little better

But man life is a test man its not easy to make something out of yourself especially when life can be a little no alot un fair. hang in their man keep in contact like I said brother ever need to vent I got ya:wave:

16. MPA like Czov said. Also, try getting a job, bonus points if its somewhere where other stoners work or frequent. You don't have to pull 40 hours a week either, what ever you can fit into your schedule.

Meet people there, make connections. Here is where MPA is key. Who wants to hang out with a guy who acts like Eeyore all the time (something that took me a long while to figure out). Try to hang out with the cool ones if you can.

As for the no weed, try growing your own. There is a pretty badass looking thread on here about a stealth mini plant grow inside of a gutted computer. You'll have to wait to get some money of course, but it beats being dry.

Best of luck to you bro.

17. #17 Czoverton24, Apr 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2013
    yea you can grow weed in about anything lol.
    My dad used to say

"Yea we had to drive like 3 hours just to get an O and now people can grow it in damn pc monitors"

18. well atleast i got some bud from my friend... i had to give him a pack of papers for like .3