Foreplay...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Prodigy 420, May 10, 2009.

1. Ha, I want to know what makes you go so insane you just have to fuck right then and there...

for me...i love when a girl bites meh..ha either my neck or my ear and i cant handle it...i go insane!!!

2. kisses in my neck gets me off, WELL.

and just looking into my eyes like, "i want u to fuck me, now!" with a smile on her face..
    I can-not-resist.

3. I'll finger the girl for a few minutes maybe, and usually give her a few kisses on the neck, but I generally don't like foreplay anywhere near as much as I like sex. I don't see all the hype about oral sex, I've had it off 8+ girls now and just don't think it's that incredible. There's nothing better than pounding the fuck out of a girl from behind to some Jimi Hendrix.

4. I know what youre sayin,

with me though it differs alot.
    sometimes I can almost cum in her mouth after 2mins, and sometimes Im like .. mm yeah its alright.. lets get busy babe.

5. Hmm perhaps a shitload of dry humping, making out, and touching each others you know whats. =P

6. Boys....You are too funny!
    Ha ha ha....

7. bitting, hair pulling, intense kissing is enought to get me in the mood. foreplay is a must, sex is much better when the anticipation has been building for a while.

8. Yup and the orgasm is much more intense also for me atleast.
    More cum, harder, faster, better, you know what Im getting at.
    Prolly cause.. your seeds have just been woken up and teased alot before they could eventually come out.. just like kids infront of a closed videogame store on the release date of the new Wii f.e
    Theyre standing there like: OMG I GOTTA HAVE IT! and it anticipates them, but the store wont open for another hour and a half..
    so if the store finally opens, they BURST IN, quicker and more anticipated than when they would walk past it and see it by 'coincidence'.

yea.. thats right. :cool: