Foreign policy scoreboard.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthrnSmoke, Aug 4, 2012.

1. #1 SouthrnSmoke, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
  2. What the fuck.

3. Cool. Because our 20 million unemployed is boss.

4. Good thread idea. I'll be adding to it for sure.

5. We have 70 Billion Dollars?

6. Obama says 70 million.

Someone says "dude, its billion"

Obama goes "oh shit, my bad, its 70 billion, sorry."

It ends up public.

He quickly back tracks saying the first thing he said was right even though he corrected himself, with a now, wrong answer.

seems legit.

7. I already have a blowback thread, which is pretty much a discussion on foreign policy.. just saying.

8. The problem really isn't the 3 zero difference between the two numbers.

The problem is his up-front position on protecting a country that has known enemies. It purposefully involves us in the conflict.

9. [quote name='"SouthrnSmoke"']

The problem really isn't the 3 zero difference between the two numbers.

The problem is his up-front position on protecting a country that has known enemies. It purposefully involves us in the conflict.[/quote]

Well he wasn't the one that made the u.s. Israels protecter, he's just continuing it.

Obviously for u.s. interest a strong Israel provides a balance in the middle east,

Not that I support Israel, its just reality

10. Thats like the son of Ghegis Khan raping a pillage and saying "I DIDNT DO I ONLY CONTINUED THE POLICY OF MY DAD!!" or something along those lines.

That excuse is just that, a lame sordid excuse for something that he could easily fix with the amount of imperial authority that is granted to the executive branch.

11. [quote name='"dankydankk"']

Not that I support Israel, its just reality[/quote]

As I already said.

But I don't get reason for not supporting a Palestinian state by the u.s., most politicians don't right?

12. #14 SouthrnSmoke, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012

A strong Israel provides balance for the US elites, not balance in the middle east, or for us who are the ones who will fall victim to terrorist retaliation, or suffer losing our freedoms to prevent it.

If I inherit control of the mafia, and continue its criminal activity, am I absolved because i didn't START the mafia?

13. [quote name='"Felt"']Why Is the U.S. Government Funding Islamic Terrorists Who Are Killing Christians? - Washington's Blog[/quote]

Because our foreign policy has roughly been the same since the 50's. Take a look into blowback in south america..and central america. You will find that we (CIA) staged coups and overthrew governments which in turn were radical militants and went on a campaign of genocide against innocent mayan villagers & other instances around the southern americas.

Columbia is a good example of the kind of policies we condone, since the beginning of our operations there we've done nothing but tag team with the government and heavy coke players, trafficking and funding contras for military coups, now we are their selling, contracting hired guns and DEA to "combat" the cocaine industry.

When will our government learn. They seem to not be able to. Prohibition didn't work, so they put it on something else. Clandestine operations against foreign peoples economically and politically, almost 99% of the time dish blowback, but yet we continue. Its like washington is high on methamphetamine inside of an 18 wheeler with clowns, machine guns, and port holes ramming and blowing up every car on a busy highway.

Our economic and foreign policies show that we keep the same assumption about everything, somehow we know better..and imposing our 'way of doing things' helps the rest of the world. We make mistakes, then try fixing those mistakes by doing the same thing to create those mistakes to begin with, its madness...complete madness..no, its motherfucking insanity. Were at the point of no return, unless we have a president who has fucking balls..unlike these spineless establishment fucking goons who get elected like obama with only a real 30% vote of the country

...WHAT'S NEXT, WHAT'S NEXT, WHAT'S NEXT?!?! ....

/rants

14. [quote name='"SouthrnSmoke"']

A strong Israel provides balance for the US elites, not balance in the middle east, or for us who are the ones who will fall victim to terrorist retaliation, or suffer losing our freedoms to prevent it.

If I inherit control of the mafia, and continue its criminal activity, am I absolved because i didn't START the mafia?[/quote]

When the fuck did I say Obama is not responsible? ?, as I already said twice, I don't support Israels policy,

And yes Israel does provide a Balance, America does not have many allies in the region, if all middle eastern nations were to unite vs America , we'd have no say in the region, which America needs because that where the worlds energy is coming from.

15. Actually we have a lot of "Allies" in the region ;)

16. So because people need gas, its okay to intervene in the progress of civilization in the area and create "balance" ? Tell all the people who aren't cozy with Israel its balanced.

Rockets flying over borders and land being stolen for settling doesn't really sound like balance to me.

Why should America have a say in the middle east? Why should America have a say anywhere but America?

17. #20 dankydankk, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
    [quote name='"SouthrnSmoke"']

So because people need gas, its okay to intervene in the progress of civilization in the area and create "balance" ? Tell all the people who aren't cozy with Israel its balanced.

Rockets flying over borders and land being stolen for settling doesn't really sound like balance to me.

Why should America have a say in the middle east? Why should America have a say anywhere but America?[/quote]

I never said its right, but its reality,

And for the 4th time, I DO NOT SUPPORT ISRAELS POLICY, can u get that through dude? I already know how Israel came to be, and what their doing.

If everyone just dealt with themselves their wouldn't be a need for the u.n. (I know its weak)

But the reality is that America needs secure oil, so does Europe, as top dogs on earth their gonna do whatever to get what they need to continue to be top dog. I AM NOT saying its right, I'm just saying what's real.

If everyone just kept to themselves, supposedly, secret world coalitions form, then conflicts break out, then they spread, then your forced into an all out war because you didn't want to step in before.

Ww1,ww2,