Ford Certified Mechanic Help

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by PCB SMOKER, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Sorry if this is in the wrong place. Please move if necessary.

So i have a buddy that is in school a couple states away, studying to be a Certified Ford mechanic. He currently only has 2 months left before he is certified and can start work. Well through out his education he has managed to still smoke despite random drug testing and hasn't fucked up a single time. To assure a job when he gets back to our home town, he contacted our local ford deal ship (knows the GMs son) and explained to him that he is very close to graduating and all that jazz and the GM Said that he would hire him when the times comes ONLY if he can pass a drug test. Did not mention what kind. If it's a piss test, everything is cool and clear. No problem. But he heard from a friend of a friend of a friend that they in fact DO hair test and that it is a really good one too. Like they trace THC a whole year back. So my question to all you gas monkeys is, do you have any ideas of what kind of drug test a CERTIFIED mechanic would have to go through? In my opinion who gives a fuck what somebody did a year prior. Especially drug wise but you never know with those huge corporations.

TLDR;
    What kind of drug test do certified ford mechanics have to go through to get the initial job?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app