Forced to quit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Im.so.weeded., Apr 3, 2009.

1. #1 Im.so.weeded., Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009
    as some of you may have read I recently got arrested and am now on diversion for 3 months... today is my sixth day without weed after almost 2 years of smoking at minimum twice a day usually more like 5 times and I just don't think I can do it for another 2 months... But if I fail a test diversion is off the table and up to 30 days in county... and to make matters worse I jus found some roaches and about a g of some bud in a hat in my room.

If you can think of anything to say to help me stay strong I'd really appreciate it

2. Oh wow man.
    I know how you feel.
    I got arrested back in february and im on 6 month diversion.
    I havent smoked in a long time.
    Its hard. But what keeps me goin is that...
    I think whenever im done with this, my tolerance will be so low, ill be so fucked when i start smoking again.

3. yeah man I'm hoping it gets easier after the first week cause fucking everything reminds me of weed. and I would jus get drunk but I can't trust myself not to smoke drunk

4. I am on a month dude once you get passed the first week or so its not bad, until the couple days when you are about to then it gets hard

5. I'd either "donate" the bud to a buddy or flush it down the toilet. Is the temptation worth hard time in county?

6. Ive been on it since March 18. its fuckin hard....
    jus cant wait til sept. 18

7. Well, if you're sittin in a cell for 30 days ya wont be smokin then...flush that shit

8. #8 Im.so.weeded., Apr 3, 2009
    it's June 13 for me man and I'm not just counting down the days I'm counting minutes dude. And I know I should flush it but I want to burn it so fucking bad

9. i gave mine to my friend and got head for it.
    If i cant have it someone should be able to enjoy it

10. Yeah I'll prob give it to my boys tommorow but yeah the only thing that's even gotten me to day 6 is my girls been coming over almost everyday to keep me 'busy'

Fucking is my antidrug

11. #11 ChillnSmoke, Apr 3, 2009
    Wait... I went on diversion when I was, 14. I thought it only existed for Minors...
    EDIT: It may just be my state, or P.O, but they NEVER piss tested me at all during diversion, but DON'T smoke just in case. I never smoked on the 3 months, but it was for an alcohol minor.

12. You got this. Hard work, dedication. Repeat the mantra over and over. The true G's overcome this. You will too. Hard work, dedication.

13. I only have two weeks left in my diversion program. It sucks not being able to smoke, but would you rather not smoke for a few months, or sit in a jail cell for a month? Just try and take your mind off smoking. Go exercise, pick up new hobbies. I smoked daily for close to three years, but if you gotta stop then you gotta have the willpower to stop. It won't kill you not to smoke, and just think of how incredibly high you will get after a three month break.

14. I sort of have trouble giving words of advice to people with weed "withdrawl" when there are threads about people quitting heroin cold turkey. Just sayin'..

15. damn dude that sucks.. i don't know what i would do haha.. Try waiting awhile then know when you wont be tested for awhile just take a hit and try to get high off that and do everything you possibly can to clean out your system

16. 30 days or 6 months?

nah i'm just kidding, you shouldnt look at it like that though

I heard there is more that gets tacked on when you go 30 days (charges)

17. sucks bra, but you gotta have priorities in your life which right now means not smoking

18. I know exactly where your at man... Just remember that it will all be over soon and if you fuck up now all that hard work will be for nothing.

19. i smoked after seein my p.o yesterday, jesus christ the 50 day tolerance break was awesome. 4 hits and i was stoned like the first time. I used to smoke every day for the past 2 years multiple times a day. Just look foward to the awesome buzz youll get when ur done

20. just dont replace it with drink is all I can say, not the same...