Force Flowering 1 week from seed, experiment check it out!!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by PhillieBluntCP, May 13, 2009.

1. #1 PhillieBluntCP, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009
    hey whats up my fellow grasscitizens!!

well my first real attempt at growing, my diesel ryder, turned out to be a male:mad:...thanks to a method of growing shown to me by BtBr, ive decided to try this out on some bagseed until i get some money to order my feminized white dwarfs....

heres the set up...

1 105w CFL 5000k spectrm
    1 68w CFL 2700k spectrum

type of weed: bagseed(unknown)

started in Pro Mix potting and seedling soil

transplanted about 2-3 days ago into Pro Mix potting and seedling mixed in with 25% perlite

Shes between 7-10 days since sprout, and started with only one cotedylon....

my lady fell over because i was an idiot, so one of the leaves is a bit bent

im not sure why its yellowing on the top, ive been giving it rain water which is at about 6.4 balanced and ive been using that throughout the cycle

tell me what u guys think!! although its not mch to look at now if it works out like i think(HOPE) it will, maybe ill have a foot long nug haha

and for any of you that think this is a stupid idea, i dont really care, its an experiment that im just gonna try with this bagseed which is pretty much meaningless to me to see how it works :D

Attached Files:

2. You will get some bud, but slowly and a small amount. But this is my guess and so i'll be watching this thread carefully:D.
    Good luck to ya man!! +rep for the scientific progress of marijuana

3. thanks! ill be updating this thread most likely daily so there willl bbe plenty of pictures

4. if this makes one nice bud, fuck training and fuck ryders.

5. i dont know if this is exactly what your doing but a buddy of mine grows his in 12/12 from seed to bud. his plants dont come out very good even under the 1000w he has. the plants get 3ft tall and bushy but the bud is not very dense. doesnt smoke very good and smells like ass. I have on occasion put one or two of my plants under the 1000w and they do amazing. so my prodiction for the outcome of your plants is, 1. they will take foreeeeeeever to bloom. 2. the bud might not be that great. 3. yield I bet will be low due to the lighting

Ill be watching to see how it goes.

6. i'M KINDA GOING WITH BIGGUYS ON THIS ONE BUT GOOD LUCK ANYWAYS

7. its just an experiement!!!

im not using quality genetics, its just bagseed so i dont really care if i produce 30 ozs or .5 of a gram from this lol i just wanna see what this bitch does

8. i gotcha, i may even just scrap this one cause i finally got my cash that was left over from my student loans so i might just get some more diesel ryder in there

my last diesel was beautiful..... or should i say handsome cause it was a fucking male :( haha

9. Good luck, man.

10. thanks im gonna take some more pics when the lights turn back on lol

im not sure which autoflower to get but i def wanna buy feminized but i cant find diesel.... may just go with blueryder, lowryder 2, or easy ryder(autoak47)

11. gonna post pics n a little jsut smoking a bong and a cig lol i dont even know if this is gonna work

12. this is the start of day 3 since i switched the lighting to 12/12.... looks a bit bigger but im not sure yet haha

oh and the fresh pack im about to roastt

Attached Files:

13. Looking good... about in a week or so we prob will notice some changes....What do you guys think???

14. Very interesting. I am following this as I have always been curious. I think you will get buds and some explosive growth, but lose overall yield. Subscribed!

15. Iv been reading a grow bible which says we cannot force flowering but merely send it into last chance survival mode thus creating a hermaphrodite for self-fertilisation.
    Hmmmm... Lets see

16. THISWILL BE A VERY INTRESTING GROW IF IT DOES END UP WORKING OUT ILL PROBLY DO THIS MY SELF.. DEPENDING ON THE OUTCOME:rolleyes: