For you Incredibowl m420 owners

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Robot Mania FU, Aug 2, 2012.

1. I don't know if any of you have noticed, but on the incredibowlstore.com they are selling two prototype bubbler attachments. I won't post a direct link, but you guys can go view them for yourselves. There are only two of them. Just a heads up, but this definitely shows where the future of the m420 is going to go!!

2. posted here with linked photos....

but good catch

3. about fucking time!!!!! :D I may never use a bong again...

4. Makes me want to get an incredibowl...

5. Even though they only had two prototypes for sale at least we finally know they are capable of making them. I can't wait!!!

6. [quote name='"Robot Mania FU"']Even though they only had two prototypes for sale at least we finally know they are capable of making them. I can't wait!!![/quote]

One left. 80 isn't a bad price either.

7. Yea there very nice. But there is only one left because I bought one. They are prototypes made by errl riggz and incredibowl industry. So hurry if you want the last one. It's cool to know that your the only one that has one of these from incredibowl don't know when more will be for sale so people get on it if you want one of a kind bubbler prototype.:hello: