For you Halo fans...

Discussion in 'General' started by Reggin, Feb 2, 2007.

1. If you don't like Halo, ok, don't fucking tell me. That's no the point of this thread. And I know the pic sucks...I had to cut the flash so it would show the TV....which made a shitty picture, but you can see everything.

Me and three other people on XBox Live were messing around on Coagulation and got 4 warthogs and a scorpion on top of the Red Base. And if you sit here and tell me that's easy, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about ^_^. It took a lot of time and effort and I thank them for helping me with this feat. I threw in a banshee just for looks, one guy is standing by a warthog, one is in the driver's seat, the other is gunning, and I'm taking the pic.

Oh. And RIGHT after this picture captured...the banshee randomly blew up and caused everything else up there to blow up. It was amazing looking and perfect timing

[​IMG]

2. Halo sucks.

(thought I'd get the ball rolling) :wave:

3. Yeah dude back in the day I used to do all those glitches and shit, I got to like the very top of that headlong level and I know this wicked sick one on burial mounds.. damn me if that sounded nerdy

4. Yeah, I know the superjump on Burial mounds. Did you know you can double jump that level? To get to the VERY top? and there are spots when you super jump where you can walk up an invisible ramp so it looks like you're suspending in mid air.

R_M that kind of sucked =|. ..

Oh yeah and on Headlong when you get to the top w/that banshee....go to the far right building corner, or jump up on the left and go to the building corner and you can butterfly ( like sword cancelling ) all the way to the top top top

5. Na on burial mounds if you hit a kid with a wraith in a certain spot of the level , his character like falls through the level and then the dead master chief falls from the sky as a huge giant, idk its wicked weird

6. lol i think rasta man must be outtta his miiind sayn that 1.. =p

7. Halo:CE > Halo 2
    That is all.

8. Hahaha...yeah. But like. once you get up on the level...you get up again by jumping on rocks and shit carefully. Then you walk to the far side, crouch against a wall, and jump down onto this one spot that looks like an X. The you shoot just as high as you did earlier. You're up there so high a double scope on snipe doesn't really do shit for anybody down low.

The superjump on backwash is by far the best though

9. heh i can do that in like 3 secs, gotta love mods.

10. Mods are fine if you're just messing around...but they ruin the whole point of the online experience. It takes out all of the fun. It's bad enough people program double shot with the BR into their controllers... Hah, but I can do that 75% of the time without even thinking about it

11. OH how i miss double melees with the pistol =(

12. Thats sweet, I remember back in the day when me and my friends were all into clitching and what not, seen stuff like thatd and use to do everything that was imaginable