for u aderall users. why am i still high?

Discussion in 'General' started by love2trip, Nov 15, 2008.

1. so my friend gave me 2 of these orange adderall pills. i had 1.5 of these pills last night at about 5-6pm. it is now 8.30am the next day and my heart is still racing and i still can barely get an erection. is this normal??? i only weigh about 120 pounds(5'4 low BF%).
    btw this is my 1st time with adderall.

2. adderall may have lingering adverse effects for up to 2-3 days, especially if its your first time. and have you eaten anything? adderall always seemed to be better on a full stomach.

3. nah i actually did not eat much when i took them. my friend who gave me them said they only last like 2 hours... so i was burntout from smokin bud so i popped them for some energy but this is ridiculous. i want this shit to end now its getting old.

4. did you go to sleep? If you don't go to sleep (which is very common on adderall) then you'll feel off until you do get a good sleep.

5. i slept for five or six ours from 2-3am till around 8am. but i did smoke a bunch of beasters

6. Weed will definitly bring back the effects of worn-off drugs, so that might be it.

Also, you may need more sleep, especially coming off of amphetamines (like adderall), even if you don't feel like you do.

Try eating something to kill the effects of the weed (if you want) and maybe get a few more hours sleep, and you shouldn't be feeling the adderall anymore...

7. dude seriously dont mess with adderell

i vow never to touch that shit again

i only experiment with hallunogens

adderall bieng the only phycostimulant i ever used on my first time trying it i enjoyed it which led to other problems

basiclly in the ending

i under went amphetamine phycosis
    caused by
    the fact that i was sleep deprived for 3 days because of adderall abuse(i took adderall in high doses every day for 3 days)
    not had a square meal in 3 days either(amphetamines is a appetite depressant)
    and was working physiclly non stop

i was hallucinating and was talking crazy it was absolutly horrible

i dont even know why i did it, i was the last person on the face of the earth to want to take a amphetamine

i did and learned my lesson
    glad is stopped before i created an addiction

8. op sounds like a middle schooler

9. Adderall is the Bomb, I love Adderall!!!!!!!!!

Be sure to cycle off every 2-3 days and have lots of cigarettes.

It is also best to reserve smoking MJ for the comedown, it's better off that way.

10. Wait - didn't you just take ecstasy tonight?

11. I have to say that I don't think you're experience is uncommon at all, especially if it was your first time taking it. When my roommate would take mine she would be high for hours and for me it would wear off in three hours.

Be sure to drink and get body hydrated, eat something healthy, even if you aren't hungry and try to get some Unisom so you can sleep toinght.