Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For Tobacco Use Only

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DasBooze, Sep 4, 2012.

1. I have always wondered, does anybody ACTUALLY smoke tobacco out of bongs? That IS their 'intended' use. I've tried it once, out of a homemade bong, just to see if it worked. It was terrible too, extremely harsh, no high (light headed feeling, that is) and just flat out gross.

2. They just put that so they can legally sell it, of course they wouldn't put, Intended for use with marijuana.

But to answer your question, I know someone who smokes tobacco out of bongs when they don't have any weed, and I've tried it myself it's unbelievably harsh!

3. Eww really? Why would they do that? Just for something to smoke? If that's the case, hell smoke a cigarette or something, hahaha because you're right it's just super harsh.

4. He just likes getting a buzz and doing it I guess you do get that light headed feeling, which I personally hate, but i guess some people like it, craaaazzzyyy

5. haha i actually do like it but thats nasty to smoke tobacco out of a bong, why not just smoke a cigarette? Have u asked him?:confused: