For those without children...

Discussion in 'General' started by crackrockstdy89, Jun 3, 2011.

1. If you had the chance to meet the girl/guy of your dreams and get them pregnant tomorrow, would you? ehhhhhhhh answer me that one
    I would love to have a kid but I would almost feel bad for bringing up a youngin in the horrible times that we live in. Who knows what do you think?

2. Nope.

I have to go OCS in the Marines first.

Then I need to climb the Dacks, hit The Leap, and enjoy The Valley.

Then I will worry about others.

3. I'd sacrifice my future to bring that intelligent and beautiful child in to our world but that's only because I've never seen the "girl of my dreams".

4. yes i would, im actually with the girl of my dreams lol corny i know, but i moved out of florida when i was about 15 and left her, got out the army and moved back and she was waiting for me, dropped her rich boyfriend for little old poor me. were holding off on kids until were in a better situation but if it happened i would be happy. i might even quit smoking lol MIGHT

5. Honestly, my view is if it happens it happens, if not it doesn't. I'd love to raise kids, but with overpopulation and such I don't feel it's in the best interests of the world. However that doesn't mean I'm going to get kids aborted just because I feel we have a few too many people in the world. Better to introduce a couple of nice ones than kill em off y'know?

6. No, because I don't want to get knocked up at age 21. I'd wait until the time was right.

7. #8 DV, Jun 3, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2011
    Uh if/when I meet the person of my dreams, I will more
    than happily practice making babies.

There's no way in hell this body is pushing out a baby
    for anyone...ever. I'm sorry, but it's just something I
    absolutely refuse to do.

(On a second note, I mean there's Plan B out there now...
    idk where I'm going with that, but yeah just sayin'...)

:confused_2:

In the words of Digital Underground...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fbHOAbOcNI]YouTube - ‪Digital Underground - Doowutchyalike‬‏[/ame]

"Just grab 'im in the biscuits..."

8. no way. I don't have the time or space to take care of those things...but maybe..just maybe..if I met a super smart chick that was also a ninja...then I might consider it.

I wouldn't want to bring a kid into this world unless I was sure they could grow up to take it over. I mean what would be the point? The world has too many kids already...I don't feel the need to pass on my genetics because I don't believe natural selection takes place anymore in the human race....which for me, is what it all boils down to.

9. Nope, simply because I'm 21 and have yet to view the world on a wider scale.

10. LOL god forbid I ever procreate an offspring.........

11. Nope not a chance. Rather live more of my life because having a big responsibility like that. Way to young to be raising a kid. I don't get all of the people my age (20) who are already having kids and sometimes more than 1.

12. No way.

I am unsure of what I even want to do in life. So having a baby now with the job I have won't do any of us any good. I'd probably end up ditching the kid and the chick if this ever does happen:devious:

13. #14 narcissistic, Jun 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2011
    what good would ditching a child (responsibility) do "us"?

14. if i have a girl.. being a doctor or a lawyer wouldnt be good enough for her

15. president of tha usa wouldnt be good enough for her

16. i think id make a great father, but unfortunetly i dont think id ever find a woman that isnt ruled by desire. :( baaaw lol..

17. i think there are girls with love in their heart

18. I don't ever want kids. There are many many reasons for this, but my ace in the hole that I would use on a future wife in case she wanted kids is that I have an autoimmune disorder and its genetic. So yea I don't ever want kids.

19. If I have enough money to show them a good life, yes. If I can hardly support myself, why bring someone else into my misery?