Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For those who use pill bottles

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tokinsince2012, Feb 20, 2015.

1. I discovered a top for those who stores their weed in pill bottles and I thought I would share it with everyone. If you flip the cap upside down and screw it in that way, it actually actually screws in perfectly and it fits more secure and tighter than how you would normally screw it in, making sure your bud stays fresher longer. I'm sure some people know this already, but I know there are a few out there who would really benefit from this little stoner tip. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Yeah around here those come from walgreens...

They have the flip tops to put the pills in to take em I've been usin em for awhile and their awesome and people do ask me where I got bottles like that...

3. Yeah Walgreens have those bottles, it's for people like my father who don't have fine motor skills so he can open his pill bottles. I just keep mine in a mason jar

4. yea my pops only has the ability to use only his right arm/hand and he always stores his pills with the top flipped upside down...imagine opening a normal locked pill bottle with one hand...

5. Mind blown. Hahaha. I use pill bottles for my already vaped weed so this was cool!

6. thats cool man. They must have made the caps for the benefit of people with conditions like that. Sorry to hear about your pops.

7. lol I know dude when I discovered this I was just as blown away as you were. Another useful stoner tip discovered :D