Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For Those Who Toke With Parents in The House

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smooth Criminal, Jun 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is how you would never get cought with them.

First get inside your room,put the chair on the doornob so they wouldn't open the door,better than that put you closet on the door.Bur be careful if a friend come through this door he might see your closet all dirty so the best way is to clean it up.You get your bong ect... light it up.Now if the cops bust yo closet or your chair from your door,you jump out the window.After that you you go to a place where it's crowded with people.You keep on going until you find another road to go to,after that the cops are still looking through the crowed,so you go on another open road and hide somewere maybe ontop of a building or I suggest a trash can although you wet yourself it's ok the cops won't look at you through the trash can.You wait 20 min the get out to your dealers house and smoke some more!

2. hahaha what are you gonna do if your parents start tryin to open the door, it opens a little, they see a chairs against it. your screaming to stop, there pushing against the door. screaming. you get the point

3. you just tell them to stop

4. lock the door and say you're jerkin' it

5. This is a horrible guide lol

6. THANKS MAN!!! This JUST happened to me, right after I read your message!! Just got back from my dealers. He let me in even though I was all stinky from that trash can!

Thanks again! You're a life-saver........

7. Or if you're like me, just teleport :bongin:

8. A+ guide will read again every day

I like especially how I need to get lost in a crowd when said cops bust down my bedroom door.

This is highly ridiculous.

9. 5/5 for sure this guide can be used repeatedly as needed. i used this method once before and let me just say IT WORKS!!!!! NEVER FAILS!!!!!! thanks for great advice man

10. why would you even make a nonsence thread like this?

11. What if we get invaded by gay zombie robot pirate ninjas from space? Your guide isn't conpletely foolproof. You left out the most important part.

12. I heard if that happens you have to spray them down with nuclear water.

13. At least we have someone who knows what's up.

14. Holy.. Great guide seriously Im going to use this! This should become a sticky!

15. Or be like me, and have an MFLB :smoke:

Then vape in comfort and peace with no worries in your room :smoke:

16. Pretty sure my IQ has dropped since ive been here...

:bolt:

17. I can tell..

18. Post of the year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.