For those who think we live in freedom..

Discussion in 'General' started by seeyouauntie, Apr 12, 2006.

1. think again.

I'd like you to read this and let me know how you feel about our lack of privacy and 'big brother' watching us.

As someone who is interested in marijuana, like myself, im sure like most of you, have searched some questionable stuff that you wouldnt like the government to know you've searched for.

http://www.google-watch.org/bigbro.html

2. Do you know how many people use google every day?

Like anything, most of their worries aren't based on potheads. I remember awhile back someone got caught looking up al quieda connects on google. How do you know if they hadn't arrested him, the mall you were at that day was the target? Ya never know

3. Damn dude, that's scary. I switched to scroogle, no cookies, no search term records, and the access logs are deleted every 48 hours

4. Well im not using google again.

5. dont care my internet provider changes my IP frequently so they couldnt track me if they wanted

6. Not true. To put it simply - your ISP has a "bank" of IPs that they randomly assign to you. If for instance someone from that "bank" was doing some suspicious searches your ISP will gladly hand over the logs of what IPs were assigned to you and when.

7. Well as a canadian, I' m viewing this whole invasion of privacy thing from the outside.

Your president is crazy. Why haven't you impeached him? Why did you re-elect him? People say he is stupid, but he's STILL at the helm of your country!

Living next to america is like living next to an ultra right-wing gun nut that attacks at the other foreign people in the neighboorhood and sets off fireworks at 2:30 in the morning.

8. I dont know anybody who voted for Bush.

9. I dunno, I still enjoy the freedoms i got.

Hell earlier today we were mob deep smoking a blunt on the side of a busy road.

Thas freedom enough to me.