For those who support Ron Paul...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mad Villian, May 10, 2011.

1. and your finishing statement shows your status quo mindset, keep them down were they belong...ya water seeks it's own level, so does pond scum...:devious:

2. Earn it yes, never disagreed...why keep a student that never tries...but why omit a student when they would love to earn a degree...

you answered your won question...the fact you believe that is how it should be and always will be, is part of a status quo mindset...one group of people are always better than another group, based on wealth...'let them eat cake' is a phrase the upper class used once...

your mistake is thinking the upper class is full of just intelligent people, no dishonest back stabbing scum... that are willing to oppress others, exploit them, drive them into the dirt, kill them, just to get a profit...

wealth (being upper class) isn't the goal of a scholar...knowledge is the goal.

3. Not every student that wants to learn is capable. Why pay for them to go to school when it will do no good?

I never said the upper class is full of intelligent people, I said it was ran by them. You can't run the upper class without being somewhat intelligent, even if you did have to steal and kill to get there.

A lot of people who go to school are after wealth. If they were in the lower class and they want to be part of the upper class, they are told that education is where you start. Education will determine your status on the socioeconomic ladder. Intelligence will typically determine your education.

4. I do agree with that...you should always be able to learn something if you want too

Knowledge and ability taking a back seat to a degree is a problem with most corps. Experienced engineers with a 25ish YO boss, that keeps screwing things up out of ignorance...been there...

I tested out of most of the prereqs and a few advance CS classes, due to self study when I wasn't in school...(ya, a nerd..:eek:) then I ran a few of my own businesses while earning my degrees, but the economy was way better then todays...would be a big risk now vs then and not sure I would try, I'd most likely wait.:confused_2:

5. you omit that entrance exam I've mentioned a few times, and that I agreed its a waste of effort if the student won't try...the student has to earn the degree (just not with money, instead with effort to learn the lessons, gain knowledge)

sad, they've been brainwashed with the greedy soap...causes all things to be about making money...so you can get into that upper class...status quo thinking taught to the poor...and the cycle continues...

6. yes but you are forgetting that self interest prevails.. even if misguided and completely wrong the people taking out those loans beleved it was in their self interest to accept them...and in all reality it was in the banks best interest to grant them, because of ....wait for it....the moral hazard created by (your friend and mine :rolleyes:) the good ole gub.