Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For those who smoke alot in a day

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pot4fun, Jan 14, 2014.

1. hello, for those fellow smokers who smoke like 3+ times per day, how do you avoid getting a headache and really tired. ive noticed this has happened to me lately and then i just want to crash instead of enjoy the rest of my evening

2. You have to slow down, plain and simple. This exact thing happened to me for my first two years of smoking, until I finally realized that if you want to be productive, you need to take it easy. Try smoking using only a one hitter, and when you buy weight bag out a bunch of .5 gram portions for yourself, so you can ration it. When I buy a q or more it is supposed to last me a week, but if I dont ration it with .5 bags, I will smoke it in 3-4 days. Try to smoke half a bag per sesh by yourself, youll be surprised at how high you get. Also try only smoking at night time, it REALLY helps. I have found an effective way to manage your tolerance and still get very blazed every day and stay functional. I hope this helps you  :smoke:

3. Smoke properly flushed weed and i feel you on the getting lazy part I take a couple of vitamins (all natural ones) for energy and wellness after a session and that usually does the trick on getting me active all day

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. It's all about moderation. Don't smoke yourself stupid if you don't want to burnout. Take a hit or two here and there and go about your business. Also make sure you don't get caught in a couch lock or that'll be the end of your night.

To echo the above, you will be surprised at how far a little bit can go if you marathon-smoke over the course of a day.

5. Rockstar! WOOOOOHHH! WOOH!

6. The only time I've gotten a headache from weed is when I've smoked really low quality bricked weed from Mexico. As for getting tired, you're either smoking too much or you're smoking indica-dominant cannabis. There's really no way to prevent getting tired which is why weed is so commonly used to treat insomnia.