for those who skateboard

Discussion in 'General' started by TylerToker, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Happy go skateboarding day!
    haha fuck fathers day, go skate! Longest day of the fucking year.

2. when i use to skate i preferred it in the dark

3. ahah todays the first day i just got back on my board, it's been a while, but i can still do a few tricks at least :cool:

4. agreed

5. 105 degrees on the heat index today in FL... with 100 percent humidity... FUCK that.

I wish I still skated, that shit was fun. But I cant be doin that shit anymore.

6. I skate still. I love it.

Feels so good to be back on the board.

Just stoned rolling with it. Does everyone else seem to get better after long breaks?

7. FUCK NO..ahah my kickflips are like rockets man hahah. my ollies are better actually, but all my tre flips and other flip tricks i can't do anymore! i'll probably be a pussy now too when it comes to stairs and stuff :p

8. I wish I could balance on a rolling board :(

9. fuck yaaaa

10. hahaha btw after long breaks i fucking suck
    today is the first day ive skated in a month. i never lose my shuvs and ollies but flip tricks go down the fucking hole.. btw boosh I'm close to you, SC, its like 95-98 here with 75 percent humidity, but its worth it. I love skating.

11. fuck yea im goin to the skatepark in a couple minutes!!!!

12. Yeah I have never been big into stairs. But I can ollie 3.5 feet or so and land nearly every flip trick other then hardflp along with various nollie/switch tricks.

Though latley I am going to smooth out my ollie at high speed and I think I am going to take my skating to the next level.

13. i dont sk8 but

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuljwZvzjHw&feature=rec-HM-r2]YouTube - Hit straight to head by skateboard[/ame]

14. Damn this thread makes me sad.

I dont have my board, and my dealer is most likely skating in Boston right now, so ill have no weed tonight.

FUCK!!!

15. Dude, it's rainy as hell in Massachusetts right now

If anyone's out there skating they're really dedicated and don't want to miss this day

16. that video is fucked. that guy deserves to be executed. how can the people just stand there and watch. FUCK HUMANS. thats why i chill and skate with squirrels

• Like Like x 1
  17. Would but I cant,FUCK YOU PAIN.

18. i remember i started skating in 7th grade and then kind of stopped but then started up again in 9th grade when i met some really devoted skaters. it was a lot of fun but for some reason i stopped. i still like to longboard occasionally though. perhaps i'll break out the ol' skateboard once it stops fucking raining for once.

19. wow that might have been the most pointless post i have ever posted. i apologize.

20. I ripstik WAY more fun