The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

for those who haven't smoked in a while...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by punkyworld, Jul 28, 2003.

1. How long has it been and how are you doing(physically, mentally)?

I've haven't smoked in about 3 or 4 days because I got ripped off.. but anyway.. its not that bad.. I just try not to think about it.. Sure don't get me wrong, I wish I had some, but looking at those people who got arrested in the paper makes me glad its not me...

2. no...

3. been about 10 mins, and im feelin kinda sideways
    swervin pervin all in to the fuckin curbin

let me hit that bong bong bong bong

Attached Files:

4. mr criminal, once you take your drug test i dont see why youd have to continue to wait to smoke....either you fail and dont get the job or you pass and get the job but smokin after the test isnt gonna have any affect on that.

5. been so dry.. so so SO dry for so long. :(
    i havnt so much as owned my own 8th for Mooooonths. :(
    i hope i get some before winter comes around again... then i'll really need it, i'll be really fucked (medically) then.

Grasscity Deals Near You