For those who have...

Discussion in 'General' started by AManCalledSting, Sep 1, 2018.

1. For those who have done drug court and probation,or are currently doing those and having to pass drug tests while still smoking, I have to ask, how do you do it? I am of the mindset you can't pass it while still smoking, but yet I hear of some people who buck the trend (who may either be serious or just attention seeking trolls)

I know the percentage of those who still smoke while having to take drug court is probably lower than say those that have to stop while on the program...but I know there are people out there and on this forum who have somehow managed to do it. People who are either ballsy, stupid or a bit of both.

I have a cousin who had to do that shit in 2017 and just abstained, along with a friend who is currently doing it but they make that more strict. If I lived in a state where recreational Marijuana was legal, this wouldn't be a problem.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Old trick used to be to tell the court you won't piss clean and then get obliterated so your count came out astronomically high...Then you just had to make sure it decreased with every subsequent test.

Otherwise you just don't smoke.:coolalt:

3. Anyone currently going through drug court/probation that has gamed it?

4. You cannot game it when it comes to weed unless you can sneak in piss or somethin'.

Just quit until you can smoke again, or don't and suffer the repercussions.:coolalt: