For those who have tried both Maryjane and Sally, mind expansion?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by skippyluvs, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Hey all

Curious..to those who have tried both the lovely ladies Maryjane and Sally how would you in your own words compare the "mind expansion?"

For apex purposes let's say you've smoke extremely high quality Maryjane dank with a favor for an uppity mind expansion type of high (IE: 85% Sativa / 15% Indica blend).
    And on the other hand let's say you smoked a solid 10/15x extract of Sally.

Maryjane has it's own way as does Sally...being true, how would you compare the mind expansion, share it in any way. I'd appreciate it.

Take care

2. I don't usually feel enlightened after a salvia trip or notice a change in perspective

drugs like LSD, and DMT have definantly opened my mind more than Salvia does.

I sort of think salvia sucks

3. salvias not really enlightenment its more like '.....the fuck???'

4. yeah the only time I've tried salvia all it did was make me feel wierd and make my jaw twitch, not exactly what i would call enlightening

5. I smoked salvia a few times when I was 16-17 something like that... The first time I saw some pretty cool shit but other than that I would basically just describe the experiences as extremely disorienting. I really couldn't compare it to lucy or shrooms. I can barely even think when I'm on salvia... Not my favorite...

6. DMT.
    extremely rare for me.

where do you live lol.

7. you can learn something from every trip, whether you think you can or not. Most of my salvia trips have been very confusing and mindblowing, and but generally very suckish. I did however have a salvia trip where the wall behind me talked to me and told me that my fate was coming up to meet me. Then I merged with every object around me. That reminded me that all of the universe is connected, and we are all part of something bigger than us. MJ can be used as a vehicle for contemplative thinking, but does not provide profound, life changing experiences like LSD does. Nothing compares to the enlightenment that LSD provides.

8. After i smoked a few bowls of weed i smoked a big ass bowl of 40x salvia in my bubbler and thought the world was coming to an end and other crazy shit. the couch i was sitting on was tearing me apart and i felt paralyzed. if i got up it would feel like i was torn apart. Every object i would look at i could see for thousands and thousands of miles through it:eek: which was fucking crazy. my mind was so deeply affected that i had a nervous breakdown and thought killing myself was the only way to stop feeling that way but since i felt paralyzed luckily i couldn't get a weapon. it only lasted fifteen minutes but felt like i lived another life. Don't fuck with salvia when under the influence of weed or it could really mess you up. Im suprised i didn't try killing my friends that were with me because i thought they had put something insanely strong in the bowl. When i felt the come down I was the most happiest:D person in the world cause i thought i was in hell and god saved me by showing what hell was like and trust me its not fun at all. it didn't change me religously like im no insane christian now but i felt like a higher being let me know i fucked with the wrong shit.
    I can't wait to try it again so i can really focus on the effects and not be so scared cause i was not expecting a paralyzing hallucinating state i was in. be careful and know that your just under the influence of salvia and it will end shortly.