Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For those who have both..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JoeObey, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Do you prefer vaporizing to smoking? How do you personally find the high, and has it saved you weed?

2. Vape during the day when im doing stuff and then i smoke if im just gonna go all veged out on the coutch at night

3. vaping saves weed, untill you get a vape tolerance. more so than say, a bong.

BUT
    variety and moderation. keep those 2 words in mind when your smoking.

4. I was at first nervous of clicking on this particular post title for some reason.

5. I like smoking. Idk if its my vape or what, but I don't really like the taste it gives off. I prefer my scientific bubbler or just my spoon

6. I vape when I'm sick or when I'm trying to be discreet. I prefer smoking but sometimes I want a vape high.

7. I combusted for 10+ years and still do from time to time but I'd say 98% of the time I vape now. It's just cleaner since I don't smoke tobacco or anything else. I like the clear headedness of a light vape session during the day. Lungs feel great...sinuses are clear...

8. I mostly vaporize, unless I want that kick in the ass that smoking gives.

9. I vape when I dont want to create smell or sometimes im just in the mood. most of the time i prefer to smoke though.

10. I've got every smoking utensil possible and I still go to my bong every time. I enjoy vaping but I feel like in my vape at least, that I don't save any bud

11. I don't save much bud when I vape. You can also get a mad vape tolerance. I prefer smoking, gets you stoned. :bongin:

12. That's it. I think that I'm going to have to buy a personal vaporizer because of this thread. The last one I had broke over two years ago and I've never bothered to replace it.

13. I have multiple vaporization and combustion tools. I've done both extensively. Vaporizing gets me WAY higher than smoking off far less herb.

The temperatures of combustion destroy 30%+ of the THC, CBD, and other good stuff in cannabis. I have to smoke a lot more to feel even close to as high as I do vaping, and even then it's still not quite the same. Honestly the difference between smoking and vaping to me is very similar to mids and dank. Vaping always boosts me higher, tastes better, and I feel like I can feel the little differences between the highs more.

EDIT - A good vape is important to a good vaping experience though - I'd tried crappy vapes and it's not the same. I own the Silver Surfer, and highly recommend the Da Buddha or Silver Surfer.

14. This is how I am now.

I used to smoke out of my tube or bub all day, but lately my lungs haven't been feeling up to snuff, so now I only smoke when it's dark out..:D

I really have developed an appreciation for vaping though, and I'd say I prefer it over smoking now.

Plus hooking your vape up to your tube or bubbler is pure bliss.

15. i love vaping. no coughing, no throat pain, just delicious delicious highness. but as everyone else already said you get a ridiculous tolerance if you vape enough

16. i tried vaping for the first time Saturday when i was in madison... all i know is that i got insanely high and after that i dont know what happened.

p.s. it was the silver surfer vape and i just stumbled into a room and this dude kept paying the dude with the vape to pack bowls for me... it was fucking awesome

17. I prefer Vaporizing. Cleaner, healthier, and more cost efficient. Fuck Combustion!

18. Thanks for the in depth reply, both of those Vaporizers are out of stock, but i was thinking of getting the Hot box, would you think that's a good enough vape?

19. Have you considered buying another vaporizer? What are you looking for in a vaporizer a whip style, or bag, a heavy hitter, something that conserves bud, a desktop or something portable, and whats your price range? I highly suggest visiting fuckcombustion.com.

20. I have both. Sure, my vape gets me high, and sure it uses a lot less weed, but...nothing will ever beat taking rips from the bong. I don't even remember the last time I used my vape lol.