For Those who get stoned and Megaupload

Discussion in 'Movies' started by ErbSuperb420, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Yeah so the feds shut it down and Anonymous attacked the DOJ and etc. It sucks Share your thoughts if this pertains to anyone. :mad:

2. Really? i went to watch Friends on megavideo 10 minutes ago and it didn't load, internet is fast and megaupload has never been a problem so i thought it was odd

3. whats megaupload and why did they get shutdown? how did annomynous attack whatever they attacked?

4. #4 ErbSuperb420, Jan 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2012
  5. Anonymous actually responded?

6. thats bad assss

7. Damn megaupload was the best. Is that why rapidshare don't work niether. Mediafire is dope. I hope they don't touch them

8. was a lifetime member of megaupload.. and filesonic.... =/

9. rapidshare still man

mediafire should be safe because its not charging people for premium accounts

10. I'm sick and tired of people using the term "Anonymous" and "attack" in the same sentence.

Anonymous never hacked any site, period.

They deface sites, they never EVER hacked anything.

The Media is so retarded they make Anonymous something they are not, because they don't know any better.

Who remembers when Anonymous said they will put facebook out of business by starting anon+? anyone? 2 years later? hello Anonymous ? where is that BS anon+ social site that will break facebok? Oh right, it came from a bunch of defacers, not real hackers, i forgot.

What about the new amazing site that will be FREE for all to replace megaupload? What's that you say? You want people to donate money to pay for serves and bandwidth? Anonymous, do you know what FREE means? I'm not sure you do.

Anonymous = kids.

11. Dopenologist, perhaps you do not truly know how strong we are

12. Name one site, Anonymous, ever hacked.

LOIC is not hacking.

13. :rolleyes:

Its always amusing when people think Anonymous = the virgins that post on /b/.

You couldn't be further from the truth.

14. rapidshare vid's are working on icefilms right now.. maybe when you went on it was down or something?

15. I never said they post on /b/.

I said LOIC is not hacking; that's what Anonymous does, they use LOIC to deface sites.

Anonymous never hacked anything. that's why they are not what the media claims they are.

if Anonymous went up in a battle against the Defcon Community, Anonymous would run home crying.

You see, the Defcon community is made up of hacktivists; real actual hackers, this is why they are invited on annual bases by silicon valley's biggest corporations and offered money to break code.

16. remember the days people use to obey the rules of internet...

let the main stream media portray what ever perception they think their society needs, it takes the strong willed to look past what they fed and there is no place in the future for the weak minded.