For those who don't understand the Trinity of God, Jesus, & the Holy Spirit

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by meddlehaze, Dec 5, 2010.

1. #1 meddlehaze, Dec 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2010
    Now, I'm not saying you must agree with it or trying to prove it to be correct. I'm just helping the non-believers & believers understand how us Christians perceive the Trinity. It's very logical and this video explains how.

EDIT:^^BEFORE YOU WATCH READ THIS^^
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piky0PMQlBI]YouTube - Explaining the Trinity[/ame]

2. Yours relates to a universal god, or the Christian God?

3. #4 DrFragenstein, Dec 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2010
    LMAO
    try again
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LetnEWlkr-Q[/ame]

4. What's so funny DrFragenstein ?

5. a tree looked at from any other angle is always the same tree

6. God is much more complex than a tree. I understand your point, but I disagree with it.

7. what is it you disagree with? that god is universal and all the religions all revolved around the same thing but come at it from different perspectives?

8. Not so much that, although yes I do disagree with that.

I've found not 1 error with the Judeo-Christian faith and theology. I've found numerous in every other so-called religion. And the Bible states that there is no other God, except Him. That's not what this thread is about though.

9. jesus christ is the only way to heaven in christian theology

God is also consider ALL LOVING

not everyone who dies believes in him so they go to hell

some say that if you are not a small child or never had the chance god waves you by and your good

others say it doesnt matter , no jesus no heaven and you get hell

one of those has to be the case

with one god ceases to be all loving for condemming those who had no chance to hell , with the other jesus christ becomes NOT the only way to get to heaven

10. You obviously didn't watch the whole video I posted or you didn't understand it.

Water- Liquid, Solid, Gas. 3 parts. 1 water

Time- Past, Present, Future. 3 parts. 1 time

3rd dimension (the dimension [1 dimension]or realm we perceive as reality)- Length, Width, Height. 3 parts. 1 dimension

You think it's illogical to say He consists of 3 parts but is still One, but you accept these things as true. They have 3 parts but they are always still 1 thing.

This is the main reason I posted this video. Not to prove that this is correct or wrong, It's to show how logical it is for Christians to say God is the Trinity.

11. The bible was written by the roman empire...not the words of god. Also, Jesus is based on astrological events...he was not our saviour. The Christian god is all loving, yet it sends its own creation to a firey pit and won't even give them a second chance. Seems to me that there are numerous problems in your religion as well, you just fail/refuse to see them.

- peace, joy, love, and light

12. i tried to discusse this with him but he completly ignored me , i guess his faith is not open to speculation.... his choice

13. Unfortunately, that's how most religious people are. I will send him some truth and guidance vibrations in my next meditation.

- peace, joy, love, and light

14. I didn't ignore you, I'm going to gather with fellow believers and discuss what you've told me.

I believe God is All-Loving to those who believe in Him, to answer your question simply. But I'll need Biblical support and I'm in the midst of doing so :)

Sorry for taking so long to reply

15. You're individual water molecule can only be a liquid, a solid, or a gas at any given time. To relate it to god would be to say that he can take the form of god, Jesus, or the holy spirit and change between them freely but cannot be in more than one form at any given time.

Again when we are talking about a specific instance in time it will either be in the past, the present, or the future. It will not be all three at the same time.

Not three parts to 1 dimension, 3 different dimensions entirely.

With all due respect you are going to have to show me the logic (not faith, if we are going to go into having blind faith then logic and reason go out the window and never come back) that a single being would be three beings at the same time.

If you wanted to try and pull from the realm of science about the only thing I can think of that would come close is in the area of quantum physics with electrons being in multiple places at the same time; however, even that is going to be a pretty long stretch.

16. Actually no. Water cannot change between Gas, Liquid and Solid freely. You added that part in yourself. God consists of 3 parts, but is still ONE DEITY.

Time is always one thing, time. But it consists of 3 parts. 3 parts make up the concept of time.
    3 parts to the 3rd Dimension, hence 3rd.
    The logic- God consists of 3 parts, the Father(Creator), Son(Jesus), Holy Spirit(Nature of God)

Us humans consist of 3 parts as well. The spirit, soul, and body. The spirit is the mind, the soul is the identity and our bodies are the representation of both.

*If you are not a spiritual person then this will be VERY difficult for you to understand.

17. The freely part related to god. I would assume as a supreme creator he could shift between them.

Time is not made up of anything. We have different ways of describing different periods in time through our language. Show me an instance of time that is past, present, and future.

Point to your spirit and your soul.

Honestly all I see here is "A wizard did it". I still haven't found the logic in any of this.

18. He doesn't need to shift between them because He IS them. Just like water doesn't need to shift between liquid, solid, or gas to be water. It's always water.

Right, time is not made up of anything it's a concept. Every instance you live there is time. There is a past, there is a present, and there is a future. All 3 make up the concept of time.

lol point to your spirit and soul... point to dinosaurs!(you believe they existed based on faith) point to air! haha