For those who are aware of the NWO & Illuminati

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Swills, May 20, 2011.

1. Did you know that in 1995 and a role playing enthusiast (aka geek lol) made a roleplaying card game based on the Illuminati? Check out this YouTube and how his game was like looking into the future had anyone known

Whether you believe in an NWO (see Bohemian Grove) or not, this shit is spooky, like Nostradamus spooky
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5YzHKbBKB4&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪(COMPLETE VERSION) [illuminati card game] The Arab Revolution planned by the Illuminatis!!!‬‏[/ame]

2. #2 Tomber, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2011
    The pentagon is an obvious target, and the twin towers were just bombed recently when he made that. That dictatorship card is ridiculous. I don't think anyone need to be a seer to know attacks are coming from the middle east.

Come on Swills, I usually enjoy your threads!

EDIT: How much rep do I need to spread around before I can rep you again!? Some random people are about to get rep raged because you need some more from me now!

EDIT 2: I just repped 10 random ppl in a thread somewhere in Pandora's box: "I'm repping u so I can rep Swills. Fuck having to spread rep around to random ppl"

3. #3 Swills, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2011
    This is just another thing to think about

Also, the first attacks on the WTC didn't result in fires coming from high story floors, like you see in the cards and in 911. I do believe the attacks were below ground int he parking garage, but I'm not 100% on that. I am 100% that no fire was spewing from a high floor window

1993 World Trade Center bombing
    lol I have no idea how rep works on this site but thanks for the +rep

4. So why can't it predict anything upcoming? These things have always "predicted" the end times, but nothing inbetween. So what do the other cards say?

5. It's just predicting the big picture. Trust me, if you want to get into the nitty gritty details you can, but ALL of that information must be sought after and found. prophecies, dooms day predictions, what have you, only give you an idea of what's to come, and these cards do with the preplanned WWIII. And the beginning stages are unfolding right NOW and it begins with the Middle East, and all the BULLSHIT and LIES that comes with it. I wouldn't be surprised if we learned in our lifetimes that Terrorism is made up to instill Fear in us

I say preplanned because if the UN and western nations (see USA) didn't back the newly formed Israel State there would be NO such thing as terrorists.

Do you know how the State of Israel was created? Don't be embarrassed or shy if you don't, I didn't, and most have no clue. So here's a thread I made about how Israel came to be, and from there I learned about Nabka day and so on

Have a look see, please http://forum.grasscity.com/pandoras...e-middle-east-coming-together-peacefully.html

6. [quote name='Swills']I

I say preplanned because if the UN and western nations (see USA) didn't back the newly formed Israel State there would be NO such thing as terrorists.

Keep dreamin Swills...Israel is not the reason for terrorism...WE are...Israel is the little evil, we are the big evil...
    Israel was given to the Jews by the UN aka the WORLD as an apology for looking the other way while Hitler killed 90% of the Jewish population.
    Don't think for a minute that if they wipe out every Jew that it will end there...it will just be the beginning.
    And yeah...some nice people lost there homes...most of them left because the Arab nations TOLD them to leave...they said they would stamp out the Israelis in a month and then they could go back.
    Israel won that battle fair and square....ya think we should give back Mexico the land we won from them....well lets not stop there...how about we give Britain back the colonies...
    Don't get me wrong...it's good to learn about stuff via the web...but living life will teach you much more

7. #7 nnewkirk, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2011
    Ohhhh I remeber that game! It was boring as Hell and we started playing Werewolf instead. Man, I wish the Illuminati was hiring cause I would be an awesome consultant or sub contractor for them!

8. Just watched the video...spooky? sure, was this guy a psychic...I knew all this stuff and I'm not a psychic...just informed. Extremist Muslims want chaos in order to bring back the 12th Imam, so they think they can make him come back earlier by creating world chaos.
    I once got a good piece of advice from a Muslim friend, when I told her I didn't know what to believe....she said "If someone says they want to kill you, believe them because they usually follow through" These guys have stated time and time again that they want the US dead...I for one believe them...and if you know that and you watch their actions...non of this is a surprise....people will just THINK your psychic.
    Is anyone paying attention to the growing legion of Hezbollah armies in South America? They have been welcomed with open arms...they are teaming up with drug cartels and swapping favors...they have already caught a few crossing the borders of Mexico into the US...and those are just the ones the caught.
    My "psychic" predictions???: Iran will take over Syria cause they want control over Mecca and Medina ( two of the most holy sites for Muslims), then they will go after Jerusalem cause there are more holy sites there and they get the added blessing of killing Jews, then they will infiltrate via Mexico, take the lower states and work their way up. The day they overthrew Tunisia, I said: it begins...psychic? I think not, more like informed.

9. "I wouldn't be surprised if we learned in our lifetimes that Terrorism is made up to instill Fear in us"

uh....terrorism....the formation of terror....Gee swills your still alive to see it! Congrads! ITS A MIRACLE!

10. The state of Israel is indeed the foundation, and the rest falls into place when the USA, UN, France, UK, western powers support Israel and the fight against the evil arab terrorists

I'm just reading written History

So it's, obviously, not just Israel, the USA is the biggest instigator in all of this, and none of this is an accident.

11. #11 Swills, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2011
    Of course they want us dead, just as much as many want them dead as well. It's all bullshit based on religion, politics, and so much more

I would even say that our reality has been nothing but a mere game for someone else, whoever they may be

12. Nice start Swills, but if you really want to know what happened, try talking to those that lived it...it may change your perspective. Did you know in Britain they removed all reference of the Holocaust from school books because it was offensive to Muslims? Reading is a start...living is the finish

13. That's the plan. One day I realized I had no idea who the state of Israel was, where they came from, and why the west supported them so. You can say I had the basic gist for whats going on in the middle east, from one perspective anyway.

So just recently I decided, out of curiosity, to see what's doin with Israel, and that lead me on a crumb trail that became this thread.... http://forum.grasscity.com/pandoras...e-middle-east-coming-together-peacefully.html

Don't be fooled into thinking I'm not still looking into all of this. Consider that thread a stepping stone

14. Al-Jazeera will give you a one sided perspective on the Muslims, The Jerusalem Post, a one sided view from the Jews...the truth is probably somewhere in between.
    I've spoken to people on both sides of that coin and have heard a completely different story...albeit I haven't spoken to a Muslim extremist.

15. The best advice I ever got:
    Judge a man not by his religion or politics but by his actions
    Words to live by

16. Yes of course it does, I think out of all the links maybe 3 or 4 are from Alj. I used western media, middle eastern media both Jewish and Arab. Basically if there was an online article I was posting it. I wanted all sides of the story and of course the arabs had excellent coverage of Nakba Day on May 15, 2011. Their photos are the best, and really only source

17. That's funny...I don't hear ANY nation or religion as a group shouting "Kill the Muslims"....I DO hear Muslim leaders and nations saying "Kill the Jews, Kill the American infidels"

18. That "geek" is Steve Jackson..

19. #19 nnewkirk, May 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah! I forgot about ol' Steve!

20. Big brother is watching YOU.