Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For those that have smoked...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IncredibleHulk, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Mango.. How's the high like? What can you tell me about mango for those of you that have smoked this before?

Well one of my friends has been growing for a while. Last night was the first time I've seen him in a while. He gave me the heads up that he was growing white rhino, mango, kc33 (i think), and strawberry diesel. I was thinking of picking up an 8th of mango. I've tried the others before but only had the chance to try mango once back in high school days.

2. Mango what? I picked up some mango haze before and it was a really heavy indica-based high.

3. There is a strain that is just called "Mango". I forget the seed bank that puts it out, though. Apparently it's a nice smoke, but not the most potent stuff out there. Mostly just real good smell/taste :)

4. Ohhh, okay. Thanks for letting me know!

5. there is sum in my area at the mo, good smoke, fruity

6. Oh yeah it's just straight Mango. I forget which seedbank he picked up from. So is this more of indica or sativa? The stuff i've been smoking lately gives me a crazy body high. My friend picked up from the club.. supposedly called Hardball.

7. very very tasty smoke. a nice body hiting indica - Doesn't leave u to baked/stoned. - Perfect IMO. - your body feels good for a nice 1-2 hrs [:

8. damn that's nice to know!
    i love body highs especially with the music set just right. paradise! :metal::smoking: