Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For those reggie fans out there..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Deleted member 585036, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Picked this up for $35, new jersey B)

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. shit bro i just got some heat reg in houston.
    Only have 10$ til paycheck an got 5gs of some frosty mids.
    I aint even mad.  :bongin:

3. got a.homie who gets mids like that from south jerz 100 a O

Sent from my SGH-T959

4. how u like em? i couldnt smoke it cuz ive been on the dank for 4+ yrs so its to weak for me

Sent from my SGH-T959

5. Lol..
    Iv smoked dank for years and this shit still puts me to sleep!

6. If its a good price and gets you high, smoke on. Cant go wrong its weed.
     I'm glad I live in Canada since most experienced smoking circles would laugh at someone if they came around with that though, If I couldn't have my dank now I honestly think I would stop smoking.

7. Baton rouge - $60 for 29 grams is what I pay

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. No bullshit reggie gets me blasted sometimes, nice pick up

9. Damn, fucking sweet!

10. Damn that's good.

11. Just take out all the stems and seeds, trim them up real nice and cure them. Boom you got some mids.

12. Yeah looks worth it to me. Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. To each their own I'd probably turn down smoking that...

Doesn't look like mids looks like some brick weed to me color-wise... Regs here are considered dank in some places though.

14. Mids aint brown, hell my kinda reggie isn't even brown, not that I gotta smoke it.

15. one time i bought an oz of mids for 15 dollars  :confused_2:

16. Yeah man for real ive never seen brown reggie it was always at least green..

But on topic of the thread i didnt know people were actually fans of reggie..lol

17. Hell no there aint no such thing as a reggie fan

18. we do what we do to get by.

i usually buy a few ozs of reggies during xmas time.  since i live in AZ we get all the fresh mexican brick right after harvest.  its nice to roll blunts and hand them out to co workers.  sometimes i kick them down to fellow homeless punks on the street.  some times i smoke 3 to the face and take a nap.

19. It is indeed my friend.

Sent from my CALCULATOR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. REGIE Is that you !!?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum