Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For those of you without jobs... how do you get your bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PinkFloydrulez, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Money from the 'rents ain't happening and I don't really hang with people who smoke (although I'm trying to change this)... how do you guys do it?

2. College loan

lol...

3. I didnt. I just went w/o.

But I got a job yesterday at AMC movies, and I have another interview with BrandsmartUSA on friday. That would be some crazy stuff if I go from being unemployed to having to two jobs in one week. :D

As for your unemployed situation, you should ould start applying everywhere I can think of and then call all of the jobs you applied at as a follow up on your application and ask them if they are hiring. Keep trying, you'll get one.;)

4. Annual allowance and most of the time I get smoked out.

5. if i dont have a job then i do without. other responsibilities take first priority. then after i get the important things out of the way i worry bout bud. but i like the feeling of working hard for everything i get. sometimes we gotta make some sacrifices.
    good luck finding a good job. there are literally no jobs in my town, but luckily i managed to get a job making 100+ bucks a day. too bad i only work a few days out of the week though =\
    cheers.

6. Honestly? I keep a change jar. I find that collecting all my spare change actually amounts up to a lotttt of money.
    But, I also get a weekly allowance for keeping my shit together and doing household stuff/not being a bitch to my parents. Seriously, if we get in an argument, they don't give me allowance. It's not enjoyable, but I'm still grateful I'm one of the kids who gets allowance these days haha
    All my allowance, however, goes into an account that I have to ask my parents for access to. I think this is really smart because if I got cash every week, I'd never have any left over.
    My suggestion is that whenever you get cash, whether it be from a job or a birthday or finding a dollar in your cough or whatnot, put some of it in a savings account. It will add up pretty quickly, trust me.

And I totally feel everyone on here who doesn't have a job. There is noooo place in my town that's hiring, it fucking sucks :[

7. if u had unemployment checks comin in like me....then ud have it made lol....weekly dro purchases like nuthin!!!!

8. I feel you on this one. I applied for everything in my area and none need a new member in their crew :mad:

On-topic, I have no job, but I get allowance from 'rents for mowing the lawn, doing house chores and such. Also, since I don't have a job, I smoke less until I get one

9. I bought seeds when i had the money and now that i dont have a job i grow my own.

10. I am jobless so I just quit toking

11. lol pell checks!!! tuition and money for books...(or bud if someone buys ur books for u)

12. lol the government buys your pot.

13. Good lord, don't we all fucking wish? haha

14. ...well really YOU buy his pot...lol if not IRS is watchin you:poke::laughing:

15. well i was listening to rap earlier and i guess you can just rob a jewelery store and tell them to make you a grill, then you can probably ebay it, and bamm you got yo self bud money

16. I am NOT trying to be a jerk, but, honestly, the best way to get money for bud when you don't have a job is to get a job.

Or deal weed. :D

17. LOL ya deal weed...grow it, sell it....

Or during an interview for a job, tell the interviewer you really need a job to pay your bills, and buy weed.

18. I get about $700 every 2 weeks on unemployment. It buys me what I need and gets me my weed every 2 weeks. However, I used to make double that working in IT. I miss working with my fellow computer nerds lol.

19. So I passed a couple of people sharing a blunt on the way to my car from class today. I so wanted to join in but I'm like super shy and thought it would have been pretty rude or something <_<

And wow, I wasn't expecting such a reply. Cool.

I've been without for about 3 months now and was without from July last year until late April this year. I mean, it's no problem, but I used to know dudes who had this shit all the time and they had no income or anything either. I was just wondering how it was done. and I mean I know I could go without for however long but I've just been feeling the want to lately to try some things out on my own.

I'd love to get a job and start making some money but I've never had one before and it seems to be pretty dry around here... I guess I just really need to step up and get over the personal things that are holding me back from it.

and I don't get allowance, my dad cut me off with that and if I want like food or a book or whatever he won't give me cash, I have to use the card and he monitors everything that goes on/off it pretty carefully ._.

lastly, I'm afraid that when I actually do get a job my dad will be all like "pay up" and ask for help on bills and shit (which I wouldn't mind, actually, it's understandable) or get on my case about where my money is going if it isn't helping around the house. ><

Anyways, thanks a lot of the replies you guys, you far surpassed my expectations :eek:

20. Rofl.