Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For those of you who wake'n'baked.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vaper12, Jan 24, 2012.

1. #1 Vaper12, Jan 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2012
    Just for those of you who wake'n'baked and are now sitting in front of your computer... you MUST visit this website, and see how much fun it is, this isnt a spam, or an ad, just something that a friend showed me, and its like watching the northern lights BAKED... oh my god.
    Dont forget to use something besides internet explorer, otherwise it wont work right.

EDIT: ok so it's not so much just for those who wake'n'bake, get a dark room and try this out. haha

Lights

2. Nothing works right with internet explorer...:rolleyes:

Ill try it out when I get outta class.

Have a stoned day :smoking:

3. fuckin sick man.

4. Im not even that high right now and that shit is trippy. Im about to take a fat dab and continue

5. Yeah dude, that was pretty awesome, went threw the whole thing.
    Not my favorite type of music but it suits the visuals well.
    Lots of pretty colors :smoking:

6. Fucking Amazing Holy Crap
    favorited and everything thank you

7. i can't see it right :S i can only see quarter the image :(

8. Bookmarked.

9. I really like that music

10. It's like we're flying.. Haha

11. this is crazy

12. I cant see it, i tried firefox but it didnt work, then I tried Internet Explorer but all the page goes black dont know why

13. [quote name='"John Lennon"']I cant see it, i tried firefox but it didnt work, then I tried Internet Explorer but all the page goes black dont know why[/quote]

Google chrome should work for you, it didn't work on either of those for me too.

14. Chrome :metal:

15. Also, I learned, it can be a graphics card driver issue. But it's worth a little download :D

16. Not opening on an iPhone.

17. I don't think it'd work on an iphone. But its cool but I wish they used the bassnectar version.

18. didn't expect it to be that sick....thanks for sharing

19. thanks for this!!