For those of you who still live with your parents

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by It 8 Me, Mar 7, 2009.

1. When I come home from college I just smoke in my room after everyone is asleep. My room still reeks of weed for the next couple of hours...but who's going to come in at 2am...

2. With my pipe or bub, I go out the downstairs front door and smoke there.

With my vaporizer, I smoke at my desk or laying on my bed. :hello:

3. well since both my parents smoke more then i do. i just smoke in my room , my bros room, or outside. its known i smoke of course. no problems there.

4. i just smoke outside, in a room with a window that my parents dont go in, or in our shed

5. I'm in the basement, so either on the back porch (neighbors have caught me), or in the bathroom in the basement, than I just open the windows and let it air out for 20-30 min.

6. Promising myself I will be moved out now that I have a full time job. But my folks knock out like 9-10pm so I just go out in the back yard, sit in a lawn chair and gaze upon all the heavenly glory of the night sky

7. when i lived with my parents i just went out on our balcony ( we lived on the 13th floor of an apartment building) a lit up after they went to bed or when they were outta the house. it was chill, i had a lawn chair out there to so i could just sit, look at the sky, and enjoy my homemade bottle bong.

8. yeah i usually smoke in my room with my bong but what usually works best for me is just to cash the hit all the way through and zero in the smoke that way it doesnt smell and i stay nice and TOASTYY :D

9. There's like a stairwell outside that leads into my basement. I set up a chair out there and smoke, it's kinda nice. I'm kinda remodeling my room, so when that's done I'm gonna start smoking in there. (My parents know I smoke).

10. Room or before showering, drier sheets are the shit, and if in the shower spill some shampoo, conditioner, or what have you that smells where the hot water hits the shower floor and it makes the whole room smell of it and quickly takes away any weed smell.

11. always outside, in the woods or down a side street. somewhere nice to chill.

12. I smoke indoors when my parents are on vacation, then use fabreze.

13. In my basement bathroom. I hotbox that thing like a mother and then close the door really quick and light a candle and blow it around the basement. Havent been caught once dooing it and have done for over a year now w/ both parents home.

14. So if you take a massive shit and you smoke the shit would overpower the smoke?

15. late night in the basement my dad knows the deal but I smoke after he goes to bed most of the time out of respect. I don't wanna hang out in the layzboy all stoned eatin everything when he's tryin to chill n watch TV.

16. I just smoke in my room, and blow the smoke out the window. I keep all my paraphernalia in my closet too

17. In the backyard stair sets

18. wow thats funny thats exacly what i do like seriously and then i wrap my bong in a towel or pants and when i get out of the shower i shake my head off cuz i hope it throws like the smell of my shampoo around the room

19. I go out and use the grill at night. It sounds silly, but hear me out. If you do this, you can come inside smelling like smoke, red eyes (just say smoke got in your eyes), AND have munchie food ready. And you're not visible smoking either, have you ever looked out the window of a lit house into the night? You can't see shit.

20. I go outside, on the side of my house.

My step-mom/dad/mom know I smoke and they don't care. As long as I don't smoke it in the house.