Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For those of you who quit smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jimboob, Mar 4, 2011.

1. ....what do you guys find yourselves doing?

I mean it's cold here in NY and there's still snow on the gound near the handball-wall...so outside activities are out.

I've been eating healthy, excercising all that. Taking good care of myself...

but im bored...I quit smoking because I felt like when I wasn't high a part of me was missing, and I don't like that...

But again, im bored. Fuck videogames. Also fuck winter. I'd be outside doing something if it was nicer out...

2. No it wasn't the smoke, it was the high and whatever it does with my head.

I made edibles all the time.

3. Oops, disregard that message didnt see you were looking for people who quit smoking.. not really much you can do in winter... i could suggest a whole lotta fun for when its warm.

4. Well I smoke infrequently, which is almost the same as not doing it. Sing or learn to play a musical instrument, that's enough to make you feel good.

5. Indoor bball league. Find some good books to read. Find a girlfriend.

6. All good, yeah winter blows. Im definatly taking advantage of the weather this spring/summer...

7. Spent too much fucking time here... I'm on my 3rd week of a t-break.

8. If you like bikes and there are skateparks near you, you could invest into a bmx bike, i do it myself and i enjoy it more in the winter than anytime

9. I quit fucking around with the wrong people and got my life back on track

10. I do exactly the same stuff that I did when I was stoned.

11. My life is on track. I'm in school have a job ect. ect....a girlfriend would be nice but I can't just go out and get one.

And getting high in winter means sitting in my car chillin with my friends, talking and listening to music. NOt as fun sober

And I don't fuck around with bad people at all.

12. I wasnt talking about you. My life was shit when I was high

13. In soviet russia, girlfriend chooses you.

14. What? Not they dont. You order them.

15. If we're in the U.S, we order the brides.

Would that mean: In Soviet Russia, women order you?

16. I'm in the same boat as you...

I've been taking some mixed martial arts lessons lately lol, it's actually pretty fun and gives you a lot to do when your bored you know?

If not, just get a punching bag or something.

17. #17 RzaStyle, Mar 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2011
    Get a gf. It's amazing what a female companion does to someone. I love having a gf :)

Activities....

Video games
    Movies
    Music (learn new instrument?)
    Take Mixed martial arts classes (muay thai? jiujiutsu, judo?)
    Go out drinking
    Skateboarding
    Exercise
    Draw
    Write
    Read

18. You really don't need to get into a relationship, just bang chicks.