Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For those of you who never seem to have something to smoke out of...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cherimoya, Aug 3, 2009.

1. I found this video while browsing the other day :rolleyes:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGI2VbnBGVQ"]YouTube - How to make a Earthpipe (Jordhugger)[/ame]

wouldn't actually do this myself, I would just as soon go out and buy an apple or something. But w/e works I guess.:smoking:

2. Yeah, this seems a bit complicated.
    I agree, I'd go with an apple, much easier in my opinion. And when you're finished, you can throw it in the woods and it's all good haha

3. Oh wow those hits were massive! Or at least they were a hell of a lot more than i expected, thanks for posting!

4. haha guess that works
    but i just use my own homemade pipe, since i still live with my parents and get actually order a pipe
    just get a highlighter, take off the white thing at the top, empty out the tube, take out the marker tip (so its completely empty), insert a socket at the top of the fat end and make it stick out a little bit so you dont burn the plastic when lighting. i even added a screen from by taking apart an old ipod earphone set and using the little screen from that. works great, just harsh hits since i dont have a carb

5. thats pretty cool! why not use mother nature to smoke:D?
    ive always wanted to do a cliff pipe where you make a pipe similar to this one but from\on a cliff.

6. That is a neat Idea in concept. I would assume it would taste a little off though? Guess I'll never know. lol. Did anyone notice that they werent inhaling there hits?

7. yea I noticed that too, not too sure why they weren't. I watched some videos with tribal dudes somking out of a chillum, they didn't hold their hits in either.

8. Brings a whole new meaning to "dirt weed" :p

9. that shit looks nasty.

what i look like getting on my knees on the dirt, putting my head down to the soil on all fours just to get a hit? i usually always have a book of zig-zags in my wallet, but if i ever do find myself in need of smoking and have no materials, i'd stick with home mades or even an apple before doing something like that.

i dono, but i wouldn't go as far as that just to smoke...

i'd imagine the dirt would mix in with the weed aroma and make the smoke/after taste nasty. probably why none of them held the hit in for anymore than a second

10. now that i look at that video again, are they even smoking green? i noticed the part where it says "materials you will need" and it shows 3 cancer sticks

11. :laughing:

12. haha no wonder theyre not holding hits in hahaha its tobacco :rolleyes:

13. ahah! makes sense now. Still though, those huge hits of Tobacco just sound like lung cancer to me. Nasty.

14. Most people would probably be a bit apprehensive about smoking weed on youtube. I know people do it, but still. Plus, weed doesn't burn and smoke that openly, at least not with the humidity where i live. It never catches like that shit was.

15. that makes sense lol