Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For those of you who have gotten caught...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pyron, Mar 27, 2013.

1. And I mean by law enforcement, not parents or whatever. Under what circumstances did you get caught and how did it go down?

2. cop saw bong thru our broken blinds. I wasnt home but was called home, my bong my ticket.

decrim in this city so no record but 330$ down the drain

3. I had just arrived at bonaroo with a few friends and there was a camp that the local police had set up just before the entrance. They were randomly picking cars out to be searched. Of course our car was picked and they proceeded to search our bags. Helplessly standing there, I watched them pull out a gram of dank I had in my bag... I was cited for small possession and ended up having to pay a cool $1000 a few months later.
    I got fucked up and made the best out of the rest of that bonaroo trip in case you were wondering.

4. This one time me and a few friends were smoking at a park and these loud drunk guys I kinda knew came and sat with us and they were being loud as fuck, anyway I was ripping a bong and security came and I was absorbed in the act of ripping a bong and my friends were saying my name trying to get my attention and I finally finished my hit and looked up and realized what was happening, they were only security so they couldn't do anything but my friend's car's immobilizer was broken and he had to fix it and it took liek 10 minutes with the security's car parked right next to us hahahaha, we thought they might call the cops but nah.

5. How can they randomly search you? Dont they need a reason to believe you were commiting a crime

6. Ouch that sucks. Could have bought news blinds with that ;).

7. [quote name='mrmuffinman']How can they randomly search you? Dont they need a reason to believe you were commiting a crime[/QUOTE
    Well we were entering an area with 80,000+ people so they could have argued it was a safety precaution similar to someone going to a major sporting event and being searched as they enter the stadium. We drank and blazed during the trip there so none of were really thinking straight when we arrived. Idk man, I still wonder to this day had one of us said you can't search our car, I might be $1000 richer.

8. Had a cop roll up on us hitting the bong in a local park. He told us to leave because we weren't allowed to be in the park after 11. We left.

9. Because you're going into a concert, on their property. Read the terms when you buy a concert/sports/etc ticket, and you'll see that they usually state that they reserve the right to check your personal belongings before you come in.

Same thing with schools and workplaces -- they can typically search anything on their property. There's some gray area here, of course.

10. I got caught by my mom my junior year in h.s because she loves looking through my shit. Hispanic moms ugh

11. Right on!

12. Me and my homies where waiting for his brother to get home and it was 10 degrees outside so naturally we sat in the car and waited out side the house. His neighbor got paranoid and called the cops on a suspicious vehicle and they got me for possession and my friend for para. Fucking sucks now I have to deal court and probation.

13. High as a kite with an 8th in my pocket.

They would have let me go but I denied it, you get a caution and they tell your parents when you're under 18.

I was maybe 15?