for those of you experienced with LSD...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by blaze vigilante, Jul 10, 2008.

1. i have a question.

how would you compare an acid trip to a mushroom trip? is it very similar, or not? and if not..in what ways? is it more intense or less? ect...i'm curious because tonight i'm getting hooked up, and i plan on tripping soon...but i'm only experienced with using shrooms, and just want to know what to expect, thanks.

2. An acid trip is alot less chaotic. I think its more intense but in a different way. When your on mushrooms your constantly like "OMGWTFBBQ WHATSGOING OOONNNNNNNNN OHHHMAAAAANNNN" U know

When ur on acid ur just like "....ahhhhhh.... :) :) :)"

Its hard to explain.

Just expect a great night.

3. Visual Distortions:
    Melting vs. Breathing.

Thoughts:
    Spiritual vs. Philosophical. (Both of them are entheogens however, I tend to think a lot more about how stuff works on LSD, and on mushrooms I think more about my family and stuff that is going on in my life. I do think about that stuff on LSD, but not as much. I can sit there and think about how things work on LSD and it is very mind expanding, you are a lot more open to understanding, same with mushrooms.)

Closed Eyed Visuals/Opened Eyed Visuals
    Flowing vs. Geometric.

4. Yeah dude, everyone always downplays acid as being the chaotic one, and I think it is a lot more mellow (in a trip sense haha).

5. I think they're pretty similar. There are some differences though. Obviously musrooms last about half as long as LSD, which is the main difference. I've found that I have more control over my trip (vs. the trip controlling me) on LSD. Also, for me a mushroom trip seems to be more emotional and chaotic than an acid trip.

These are definetely subtle differences, but you'll find them to be pretty similar.

6. That is weird cause I've done shrooms 5 times and I thought it was pretty mellow, but I have never done acid. Shrooms does make you think about family and shit.

I really, really want to try some good ol' LSD.

7. Well, mushrooms are mellow, but I have had more problems in the past with it. The bad trips don't last long at all, but I feel really guilty sometimes, it sucks. This doesn't happen much though.

8. Mushrooms Im trying to figure out what is going on.

Acid i turn into a vibrational being of energy, receptive to the vibrations all around me, in a reverbrating existance.

9. best way to put it.