For Those Lead Foot Drivers Out There

Discussion in 'General' started by Anonymous_Stoner, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Who else likes to slam the gas pedal to 90 - 100mph on the high way, fishtail around a corner at 50MPH and drive offroading like a maniac.

DISCLAIMER: Before you start flaming, i do not put others life at risk and i normally do not "drift" on public roads, i only drive fast on highways.

2. How is going 100mph and going around corners at 50mph on public roads not putting others lives in danger? Jesus if you want to live out the fast and furious do it at the racetrack/drag strip. 

3. This has nothing to do with a movie, dummy. And those who don't live near a racetrack will understand that sometimes you gotta take it to the street while still being safe.

4. I completely understand and agree with your response and it is a quite normal reaction - but with that being said, how can you say this if you are speeding on an empty highway in the morning?

There's a time and place for speeding.

Yes. And public roads aren't the place. Do you run red lights too just because you can't see other cars?

6. I drive fast to and from work but you just gotta stay in control. Can't get all pumped up and do something stupid.

7. #7 Anonymous_Stoner, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2014
    Actually yes lol. If I see a deserted light and there is absolutely nothing blocking my view and i dont see any cars, i do run red light rarely.

Plus, the only public roads i drive fast are highways IF the highway is empty, I "drift" and fool around in empty parking.

8. Depends on where im going, im always flying down the dirt roads till I get to town where the local police have jurisdiction. I will literally park in the middle of the road take a piss and smoke a bowl, theres hardly any traffic.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Only person that actually answered my question

+1

10. #10 Jingo Dookstain, Aug 31, 2014
    I wouldn't ever go 100 down a normal road where I live around. Max I've gone is 75 on a 45. Too many cops, pedestrians, potholes, and hard turns to worry about to enjoy myself.

The nearest track is 115 miles away (2-3 hour trip) for me, and it's not like I live in the middle of nowhere either.

Learn to live a little. The best time to speed, if ever, is when nobody is on the road. When nobody is on the road, it's typically late at night / the crack of dawn. If this guy was weaving in and out of traffic top speed at 3 in the afternoon, then sure, it's dangerous.

But if he's going 100 MPH, chances are it's late, no one is out, and all he has to worry about is not running into a house. Because that's the closest he's probably gonna get to endangering other people.

And if the police are doing their job correctly, we'll face the consequences of our own actions eventually. Now get off your high horse lol.

Edit: Come to think of it, if he's going 100, he's probably not anywhere near a residential area. I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of those long roads spanning the desert or something like that.

11. After my literally 5th speeding ticket I started just obeying speed laws..

Now i only have 7 speeding tickets currently.. The last two were HORSESHIT.

Fuckin.. Shit. I hate driving. Stupid shit takes time and costs a fuck ton in parts,, fines,, n other bull shit

12. Couldn't of said it better myself.

13. I used to hate people who speed, now I hate everybody that doesn't want to race me on the freeway! I live in mountains so I get a lot of tourists coming through and driving slow as shit (mostly from Florida or other flat places with straight roads) and it gets on my nerves because I know how to handle these roads. Its like they get scared by mountains surrounding them and the fact that the roads and highways are never straight for more than half a mile; they get into packs of slow drivers that take up both lanes and piss off the locals.
    I always stick my tounge out at Florida, South Carolina, and Georgia drivers because they are the worst!

14. You sound like a 16 yr old who just got a car, what kind of car?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I don't normally speed above 5mph on standard, normally trafficked roads. My standard interstate speed is 80-90mph. Like... when I'm on the interstate and can't go 80 because motherfuckers can't drive worth shit, it pisses me off. I'm definitely an asshole when it comes to driving--I don't cut people off and do dangerous shit, but I'm hyper critical because evidently no fuckhead around here can drive.

And what the fuck up is with people literally waiting 20-30 secs to go when the light is green? You kidding me? The light is green fuckboi, that means go... not fucking play with yourself in traffic because you don't have places to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. #16 Anonymous_Stoner, Aug 31, 2014
    Grand Marquis, you mad? I'm 16 and three quarters btw

17. thats my dream car right there ahaha!

Im saving up for a impreza STI myself

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. LAWL yeah i do actually. Speeding 4 life now gtfo

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Pimpin out my grandma's car [​IMG]

20. PEACE NIGGA.

Jokes or not the BANHAMMER is likely heading your way.