1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

for those computer savvy stoners...

Discussion in 'General' started by adamBC, Dec 5, 2003.

1. Hey! i need help :D windows media player broke on my computer and im wondering if anyone can help, or knows where i can go to find some??

im running windows 98, wmp 7, and alot of movies are played, all i get is some blueish white lines... and no sound even when the picture is in? it happens mostly with .avi files, but sometimes with others. it also comes up green sometimes. ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and have attempted to fiddle with options, but dont really have much idea what im doing.....

anyone know how to fix it that be great!! then i can cheif on get my reef on, while watching da mooooviess ;)

2. Hit up the windows update site and try the latest version Adam. I beleive it's version 9 they're on now. Pm me if you're still having problems.

3. pm is there.

i tried 9 before... im pretty sure it started all my problems..?

4. i was about to suggest codecs, but apparently I'm a little too slow. You can get the nimo pack on kazaa, too.

5. oh I think I should mention my room mate had issues with one of the nimo packs and he was win 98. I've never had a problem with it on xp so I don't know how well it will work on 98.

Grasscity Deals Near You