? for the women

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bud Head, Oct 16, 2002.

?

Does size matter??

1. The bigger the better

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. depends on how the guy uses it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't care about sex

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Forget the penis! Give me the Budhead!!!!!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. size doesn't matter, give me the tounge!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yes bud head, you win!!!!

2. I won I won.

Wait

What did I win?

3. well, what would u like bud head?

4. He wants me...........LOL.........but since he can\'t have it, I\'ll send him a pocket pussy so he will never be lonely again!!!! LOL

5. pretty sure the answer\'ll be

\"ORAL\"

6. I\'ve never slept with anyone to small, but too big is gay. It\'s fine with me as long as it fits in.

7. now, do you say something when the time comes? I mean how does this go about? um sorry, essh, yeah, thats not gonna fit...

8. usually something to the affect of \"uhhh, I just don\'t think that\'s gonna work\"

9. ROFLMFAO

10. Have one made fromn your pussy and send me a large picture of yourself........ LOL

11. that\'s perverted and nasty

send me one of those 2

12. Now, I\'m just trying to imagine how I could possibly pull that one off!!!!! When I figure it out, I\'ll send it to you. But I\'m just not sure that would work!!!!! LOL

13. what about me?

14. Well, if I ever figure out how to do it........I\'ll send you one (no wait, you said 2)........but one will do because my pussy is all so wonderful!!!!!!! LOL

15. Spread it around baby. It is good enough to satisfy everyone..

Now that is some gooooooooood stuff!

16. so...about the tongue...

hello....

ladies?

do I really need to stop hanging with \"the guys\" and hit up the sticky lesbian/gay bars around here?!?!

17. I guess it does, but then again it doesn\'t. As long as he\'s not under equipped, I care more if he knows how to use it. And my man REALLY knows how to use his (and it helps he\'s really well endowed... oops, sorry, he\'ll be mad for me saying that- shhh don\'t tell him). :D

18. (Here we are with the VW\'s again.) It\'s not how it is used.....it\'s IF YOU CAN FEEL IT.....and HOW LONG IT LASTS.....and HOW OFTEN YOU GET IT!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.