For the stoners at school or university who dont know anybody there

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Gitindizzi, Jan 19, 2011.

1. #1 Gitindizzi, Jan 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2011
    Don't be afraid to ask around..but make sure that you do so as CAREFULLY AS POSSIBLE
    If you have been smokin long enough, then you should be able to judge carefully on who probably smokes and who doesnt. I usually ask those who I see smokin a cig and look kinda hood or like a hippy. Or if youre at place that sells dutches and rillos you can usually see someone pick one up

Be social(but cautious), use good judgment(Be aware of your surroundings), and youll be tokin again in no time

Finally got connected now im chiefin on some GDP..

PS- Be aware of your surroundings at all costs

2. I'm a computer guy. I just sneak into the office with the announcement system in it. Call out for everyone to hear, room 103 free weed.

Then just watch the students that go inside.

easy peasy

3. Announcement system?:confused:

4. :laughing: But then you get all the mooches

5. Yea i dont think thats a very smart idea :laughing:

6. If you throw a rock at a group of people more than likely you'll hit someone who smokes weed.

7. Yea but some of em are full of shit

8. But hopefully someone in their smoking circle isn't.

9. :smoke:

10. True. I just dont like dealing with ppl who i sense to be full-a-shit

11. and the cops

12. :laughing:

13. Yeah... Ill just smoke solo haha. I kinda prefer it that way, and Im not good at making friends.

Not to mention all the kid at my uni arent very smart. Today, middle of the day I come back from class and they were literally smoking right out side the doors to get into the dorms. And they just sit at the picnic tables in front of the dorms and smoke during warm weather. (weed)

uhhhh. yeah and just walking around. idk. im to paranoid for that shit haha. and "smart about it" if you ask me....

14. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

15. hahahaha youd be surprised. its not to hard to get in, hell I did... :p

But really, i meant about their smoking in broad daylight habits not necessarily their grades...

Difference between book smart and street smart eh?

ps: Thats not why im bad at making friends lol im just horribly socially awkward and shy... I dont care if theyre dumb haha. Just not my type of people.

16. I was talkin about those who do not have bud..I smoke by myself too, tbh

17. well yeah i dont have a connect here but I dont think it would be hard to get anything... especially out at partys and stuff.

18. Yea like i said in my first post, u just gotta talk to people

19. haha its not too hard to find stoners in college, but you would be suprised at the people who do smoke weed. I know a few people who you would never think smoked but smoke more than me.

20. This is how I found my dealer when I lived near a university. Gave me some nice ass dank once, too. :hello: