Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For The Season Stoner !

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GrandmasBoy93, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Hi, I haven't been smoking for that long, but I'm in love with mary-jane. And so I just wanted to know if you guys had any smoking traditions/routines when smoking?

Example: I like taking a bong hit first because it fucks me up good and feels cold in my throat, and then an hour after i'll have a bowl in my pipe and it feels hotter in my throat. That's my routine :)

2. i like to take a hit of the herb and take a chug of beer then exhale....i guess its kinda a tradition

3. We do that around here except with whiskey and call it a "shotgun"

4. Where i am in Florida a shotgun is when someone blows smoke into someone else's mouth by putting their mouth over the cherry on a blunt.

5. Yea ive always called blowin smoke out of a blunt into someones mouth a shotgun

the hit beer chug and then shot thing we call a strike out

6. bong hit, shot of whiskey, chug a beer, exhale. strike out:hello:

7. The whole beer?
    That would knock you on your ass

8. guess its kinda how much you can drink....but i ushally get like half the beer down

9. for me, I usually just load up a bowl or two in my bub, or I'll start with a nice joint, then if I feel like it I'll hit my bong. After that I'm pretty high.

10. This is the recipe for a great night.

You'll puke your guts out the first time you try though. Trust me.