for the pill experts

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by McLovin23_x2, Feb 13, 2009.

1. i mean im so much of a straight edge that i did months of research and making sure i knew what i was getting into before i started toking. hahahaha.
    im not a straight edge anymore, i just dont really trust things that were mad in a lab. i liek herb because its like a door. its a door to a different mindset in the same world. with herb oyu can understand the world around us so much more. and herb is natural, its balanced from the environment around us. it grew because it had a purpose. and i think we all know what that purpose was

2. At least someone can see a bit of humorin my post, it was a joke, that offered valuable information.

and crying never helps either dude.

I am a dick, but thank you. Sometimes people need to hear the truth, no beating around the bush. It may make me seem like a dick, but its for obvious reason. I aint hatin on you, I got nothin against the OP besides the fact that there are pages and pages of threads regarding the same exact topic.

Sorry dude, just research shit before you ask dumb questions. Theres a saying, "Theres no such thing as dumb questions, just dumb people", well dude, I dont want to believe that saying, and Im pretty sure this was just a case of asking dumb questions. No hate bro, but i been here for almost 3 years and Ive not only read, but replied to more than a dozen different threads with the same exact questions, minus the ibuprofen part.

3. well sorry for being cautious then??
    im not just gonna go take a bunch of vicodin and see what happens.
    im gonna ask people who have done it before. all i got when i googled it was either shit about its medicinal use or shit form antidrug sources. so yeah, im gonna go ask that because i havent seen it on GC before. im sure its come up, but im gonna ask anyways. sorry for inconveniencing you. i mean, no one made you click the link, you couldve just read another post.
    i do thank you however though for keeping an eye out for me. thats hard to come by in thsi day and age and its nice to know that people do care these days. i know you were just trying to help, but it came off in an aggressive nature and i got defensive llike anyone else would. so thanks for the help blades, im gonna enjoy the time i have left with this, then i gonna hit the hay.
    peace\ \/ /

4. Did you notice how easy it was for you to express your emotions?

That was the hydrocodone lol.

5. no, im always liek this. but i do get what your saying. im much mellower. i mean, im always pretty mellow and easy to talk to, but i do like that aspect of this.

6. for his first time?
    come on now...

7. all i really wanna do after taking the vicodin is just lay in bed with someone i love and watch a really good movie.

8. ahahahaha i didnt read this whole thread but who agrees with me that "mclovin" on this board posts exactly like you would imagine the kid from the movie to post?

9. i am mclovin!
    Whhooooo[voice cracks]ooo!

10. How much did you take? What dosages were those pills? Whoever said 30mg your first time needs to quit giving advice. Even my advice, while they make me seem like an ass sometimes, is at least accurate, and safe. While 30mg wouldnt kill him, as long as hes not allergic to hydrocodone, or mixing the drugs, it could cause him to have a very unpleasant experience, and possibly make him throw up from the nausia and dizzyness.

Next time think before offering possibly dangerous advice.

McLovin, I still think you could have done more on your part to figure it out on your own, however, I do hope you choose to take my advice, because I have been popping pain killers for years, and ive had my positive and negative experiences with them. But the fact is, they are all my personal experiences, not something I read online and copied and pasted as an answer.

Goodnight dude, and try to enjoy your high.

11. dude so yeah, i never disregarded anything you told me except for the underage accusation but the negative reps cool. thanks. and yeah, i said im probably not gonna do this again. ill just stick with my herb. but thanks for everyones advice. it was very helpful. and that does include you thizz

12. #52 GreyMatterTripp, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009
    There is so much truth in this post it actually hurts my eyes to behold its blinding brilliance. Especially in contrast to the gaping black hole like chasm of logic that exists in every statement by the OP.

Edit: I actually agree with this part.

"with herb oyu can understand the world around us so much more. and herb is natural, its balanced from the environment around us. it grew because it had a purpose. and i think we all know what that purpose was "

Very eloquently stated by teh way.

13. so what times the gang rape?
    i told you to start off with that im completely clueless when it comes to pill. i dont even take them when im sick. i barley ever go to the hospital except for the check ups and physicals.

14. #54 jack herra, Feb 13, 2009

lol hahaha i was thinking the same thing.

for some reason this thread really annoyed me,an who ever told you that you can get high of ibruprohen needs to be shot,jk but seriously.

the first time i did an opiate it was a vic and holy shit is was the best fucking thing in the world.

also are you sure your not underage?

15. im tellin you man it really IS mclovin

16. I edited my post once I read the entire thread.

17. ummm, im not underage, but thanks for the accusations. ive just never messed with opiates. i smoke weed regularly, but i barley drink, and thats about the extent of it.

18. agreed 100%
    but ass kissing snt is my job
    :D

not being sarcastic

19. #59 jack herra, Feb 13, 2009
    hey mclovin hows the vics feelin?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Of course not, while your down there there are much more important matters to attend to.

j/k Your not my type. :p