for the older ladies

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MadScientist215, Nov 20, 2009.

1. i'm 20, and i just wanted to say that the best sex i have ever had was when i was 19 and i slept with this girl that was 38. i was lucky enough to get to do it a few times, and i found the extra experience she had to be quite amazing. i'm not sure if it was just because she knew what she was doing or what, but damn, i wish i could land me an older woman right now. she knew so many tricks!

thank you to all the older ladies spreading the love to us younger gentleman. it's quite appreciated.

2. Hell yeah, nothing better then older chicks!! Not to much older but an extra 10-20 years is deff awesome

3. I've been looking for an older chick. Just got my own place so yeah :cool: still lookin

4. i'm looking for one too, preferably one who recently went through a divorce and took everything from her husband. that would be ideal.

5. ^ :p Yes it would.

6. i want to try an older woman before i'm an older man

ffs, i could use a sugar mama.

7. In So Cal just hang at the Yaht Clubs, Tennis Courts ( High end ones), and at the Bar part of clubs. Trust me. YOull find come awesome cougars. Also ask the Gay dudes at high end Clothing stores where you can find your women at :D

Cougars ftw!

8. I'm a chick, and I've always wanted to be with a cougar too. :p