For the lovely GC bladies.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by JuicyGoose, Dec 20, 2009.

1. So, i wanna know your favorite thing about guys and your least favorite thing. You can rant, bitch, moan and even gush if you want to.

I just want to see how many chicks on here suffer from the same peeves as myself.

I love the fact that they are completely capable of being our "rock". I'm not saying they don't have emotions, but certainly not as emotional as we are. :p

I also love the feeling of their warm body against mine, with their big strong arms (unlike any girls) wrapped around me.

I hate that they feel things that are okay for them aren't okay for us. For example, they can just be friends with a girl and if we say we don't like it we're "controlling", but if we have a male friend they expect us to have had a thing or currently have a thing with them. Or they can talk openly to their friends, in front of us, about "the jugs on her" or past conquests and we have to accept it, but if we say something along those lines they get pissed.

So, come on ladies, what do you love and hate about men.... aside from their genitalia. :smoke:

2. not a girl, but id like to say some shit that anoys me that chicks do, is say shits ok when it isnt, then expect guys to know that shit isnt ok. why do you do this to us?

3. I think it's because we're afraid to say no because we really find it hard, especially when it's a guy we don't want to piss off, to ask you not to do something you obviously want to.

I am guilty of this too, but I always remind myself that i said yes, he did ask me... so what the fuck is my problem. I can't bitch about something I consented to, ya know?

4. I, also, want to add I love the way my boyfriend smells. Not his cologne or body odor, but that manly smell he has. It arouses me just by thinking about it. :ey:

5. im going to pop some corn and chillax, creepin this thread :smoke:

6. i hate how guys think they're being open about their feelings, but its really only the feelings they want to be open about.

I love when a guy takes the initiative in situations. I don't want to be the alpha female all the time

7. Yes, definitely, it seems like i have to be the first to make a move to see results when i meet a new dude.

8. that rarely ever happens for me.... but when it does... i love it. Especially since i have such a bold, almost too honest personality when I meet someone - I am not shy HAHA... if a guy can keep up with me, I love it and its the best feeling

9. hmmm...... I like how soft girls are... how delicate....

*drool*

god i'm lonely....

and off-topic

10. It's okay i said you can gush! Even if it is about girls... I love them too!

You can say what you hate about guys though! I know you have some qualms about guys, even if they're just a friend!

11. I don't hate guys... I love guys!

They make great friends... except the ones that I had.... they turned out to be idiots... But I don't take that out on the rest of them..

Guys are way simpler than girls are. So much easier to understand. But I digress.

Girls are amazing... I even like the fact that we're all crazy. I really love the crazy ones....

mmmMMMmmmm.......

The let me ties them up and blindfold, let me choke them, just as hooked on amazing sex as i am, fucking out of her mind psycho, ready for whatever whenever, knows how to do it like i like.....

*sigh*

I just described my ex....

Fuck me.

12. idk.....i like when girl are playing mind games with me :p also...i'll think of something later actually like this thread :D

13. This is gonna be a good one...I'm stickin around

14. interestign thread girly. gonna have to lurk maybe learn a thing or two.

15. i don't have a problem with the things you said girly, but i guess i'm a bit different.

this annoys me and pisses me off so much.
    i can even tell when my girlfriend has a problem with something, but i'm not exactly sure what, and i'll ask her, i'll even be like "i know you have a problem with some part of this, you know it's ok to tell me if something is bugging you"
    then she'll be like no i don't care. it's ok, really.
    and then weeks later she'll bring something up, and i feel like just yelling WTF BITCH! i asked you so many fucking times if you had a problem with it and you repeatedly said no, so i don't want to fucking hear it, but i don't want to make her cry so i don't.
    what the hell am i supposed to say to that though? shit is so frustrating.

there's my rant :D:wave:

16. No, when my boyfriend is going to do something I don't like I'm a bitch for like 20 minutes... then I'm like, fuck it, there's no reason to be pissed. :D

Alot of girls store information to use against you later, just letting you guys know.

17. As far as the dudemanlymen go:

Likes: snuggling with them. Nothing quite like snuggling with a guy who smells fresh out of the shower awesome.

Dislikes: Stinky dudes: B.O or bad breath, GTFO now! grrr.

Now for the wimmin:

LOVE: girlies that smell wonderful, their soft skin, lips and all those curves...

Dislike: when we talk too damn much about the same thing...over and over again.

18. I hate girls who seem to only notice themselves... like it's all they talk about. It really gets old, fast.

Thanks for responding! :D

19. I have a question for the ladies in this thread. Now from what I've read most women prefer a toned, but not too muscular man. Also I've read that more women prefer a man to be somewhat thin than bulky and muscular. Its said that women like a men who can protect them, and thats why they choose good looking, somewhat muscular men. Which is rather funny because you can't tell anything about a person's ability to protect you based on looks.

How do you ladies go as far as muscles?

20. Amen to that sista!

I was fooling around with a girl like that, shit got old fast.... she even got into an argument with her roomate about it. I kid you not, she wholeheartedly believed that there was nothing wrong about talking about/glorifying yourself all day long.

Needless to say, it didn't last long, and has made me wary of ladies now.