for the love of whatever, help me

Discussion in 'General' started by fatblunts9-5-4, Apr 19, 2008.

1. My alllergies are KILLING me...ive trtied zyrtec, claritin, and singulair but everyday its the same ridiculously uncomfortable shit. anyone know of any allergy rememies. its fuckin 5:20 in the morning where I am and I cant even sleep.

2. Sorry homie, had the same problem as you. It's not as bad now that my bodys got used to the presence of the alergy-causing materials in the air after being around it so much that I don't really have bad alergies anymore. All I know is all of those alergy medic ations never worked for me.

You can try getting the scratch tests", ask your alegie doctor about them. They can find out what your alergic too and give you some shots and it helps so much! My grandma had it done and she had THE worst alergies I've ever seen. Shes had her alergies acting up once in like 9 years or something like that. (you have to get the shots anually or every 6 months I think

hope this makes sense, I',m fAded

3. I know you tried Claritin, but was that Claritin or Claritin-D because Claritin never did anything for me but D clears up my allergies except for a bit of a stuffy nose, but it isn't enough to keep me awake like they were before.

4. I'll try calling my mom later today and see if she knows a natural cure for that...she's pretty big into that stuff. I've found that a lot of natural stuff works better than the man made drugs.

5. afrin and a line

jk

but no im not it works

6. Flonase always works for me. The spray-up-your-nose stuff always works better than the pills.

7. I've got the same problem, man. I'm in college and sometimes it's so bad I can't go to class (cause there are huge oak trees with pollen all over campus). Nothing works 100% of the time, but taking both Singulair and a non-drowsy antihistamine like Loratadine (Claritin/Alavert) helps a lot. My allergies still bother me every once in a while for a few minutes, but overall I can still function normally without problems.

Just a warning though - in March 2008 the FDA announced that it would investigate whether mood changes and suicidal thoughts are possible side effects of the popular drug Singulair.

^^ I think there may be some truth to that, because when I take Singulair for long periods of time I definitely have mood swings. Lately I've just been sticking to Alavert/Claritin.

8. wow...I hope that was joke...I think putting shit like coke and pills up my nose is the reason i have allergies, how the fuck is a damn line gonna help me? LOL. As I type this im itchy and my eyes are watery...it sucks so bad.

9. I use walitin. its walgreen's ghetto version of allergy medicine but it works great and doesn't make you drowsy

10. I'll say this again. Get the scratch tests and shots man, works better than any over the counter medicsation or even pills prescribed by the doctor

11. <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j8sDIbRAXlg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j8sDIbRAXlg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Flush those sinus'.