Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For The Last Time

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jayohe12, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Well, you think what you want. It's all classified as marijuana. Just that it's different strains. You can be all in your high potency land but it doesn't change the fact that lower strains are marijuana. Just a fact bro.
    </blockquote>Oh yeah you're right. I misread that. I thought you were saying all weed is the same no matter what grade you smoke.

2. more proof op is a tool. ^^

3. Please explain what a tool is?

4. no no no, your all wrong! all these scientific definitions and shit smh.

dank is that stuff i pay 20 $ for and mids are the things i pay 5$ for!

5. How much you pay for low and schwag? 5 dollars.

6. op is a loser

7. Agree to disagree

8. 14% or lower? try 10% or lower dude.

9. well ok, each person has thier own tolerance level I guess. 14% or lower for me is shwag. Maybe other people get high off it, but not me. I get buzzed for about 15 mins and then want to smoke more.

10. well ok, each person has thier own tolerance level I guess. 14% or lower for me is shwag. Maybe other people get high off it, but not me. I get buzzed for about 15 mins and then want to smoke more.
    </blockquote>How do you determine thc percentage? Lol

11. #32 Old School Smoker, Jun 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2013
    The dispensaries I buy from test thier smoke for THC, CBD, mold, worms, bud rot etc. Some dispensaries have lab tabs explaining all the test results. They may charge $20 a g, but hey, at 26%THC, you know thats some bomb ass bud that worth it.

12. LOL look it up on urban dictionary lol.