For the ladies

Discussion in 'General' started by Tinkerbell26, Dec 21, 2008.

1. doesnt matter that she is married. have you ever seen a ring block a hole?? LOL i havent.

2. Unless you're doing a theatrical production, I don't see the point.
    It's not what you put on your eyes but what you put behind your eyes! :)

3. eh to each its own ...ive worn those looks and i am Intelligent enough to have finished a bs in psych and trying to work on my masters (if i can find a job lol). So smarts or lack their of has nothing to do with makeup.

One of those ladies in the vid is a teacher so she has a bs in education.

Its all about your preference. I like them bc they make my dark skin pop. I have a hard time making subtle makeup work for me. Wearing neutrals(browns,grays and navy) makes me look like im tired and sick so color makes me look like im living :)

4. i like my women to have the trashy look to them....

sort of the amy winehouse look......

now thats hot...:cool:

5. ^^ oh man isnt it though?

i just wanna buy her a buncha rocks and massage her feet

6. ^ i agree, but cali may have already noticed, seeing as how i drool over all the chicks he posts in the girly pic threads. haha.

7. i have no problem doing the rocks with her,,,,

but i aint coming close to her feet,,,,,

shes proablly got turkey feet.....

you ever seen the bottom of turkeys feet?:p

8. For the last time just bc a woman doesnt wear taupe eyeshadow doesnt make her trashy LOL

9. Are you implying you can fit your cock through a wedding ring? :poke:

10. The makeup in the last video makes it look like the girl has an eye infection.

The girls are pretty but its a little much.

11. Can boys wear these styles or isit just for the ladies:confused_2:. I dunno..................................:hide:

12. amy or........gtfo....

..[​IMG]

13. Turkey feet or not. . .

I know shes got some killer dope stashed in her beehive
    Amy is like a modern day Nancy

nancy spungen that is. . .

14. Nah! come on guys you gotta be joking! Shes not the best now is she!:rolleyes:

15. Nah definitely not. .

but she's real as fuck

which is more than you can say for half the women that are idolized around the world

16. Yeah definitely cant argue with that

17. thats what i say in fact i might do an amy tutrial next lol...i love amy shes awsome at least is real regardless of her issues

18. I love playing with colors too :) I liked the green and gold one. I don't usually wear anywhere near that much eye makeup but for a party or something it will be fun. Thanks Tink.