For the Ladies

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by stevizzy, Oct 30, 2012.

1. OK gals, I have a question for you. When you go out in public, just with the girls, do you perk up your titties, and check each other out so see who in the group has the best rack?

I saw a bunch of nicely dressed office workers today with nothing to do but walk around the mall, they were all cute, well dressed in nice tight sweaters or shirts. Looked to me like they were all strutting their stuff.

You do it....:hello:

2. Haha I've never checked out which of my friends has the best tits. Of course I notice that someone is really attractive but I've never specifically checked out my friends boobs.

3. No.. but I think most girls are weird. They probably do.

4. haha i notice when a girl has especially nice tits, but i don't really look at my friends and see how their tits compare. i've had some chick friends though who would constantly talk about mine or other friend's boobs.

5. Being weird is normal. Being normal is weird.

But the dangerously attractive confident women don't seem to have a problem in showing their goodies.

6. I don't have a problem showing them. I just don't feel the need to compare myself to another girl. I don't understand that. I got big tits. Fuck yo tits.

7. LOL only superficial attention whores that get stimulated by drama are the ones that compare and diss, I feel you though its similar to how dudes compare themselves to another dude and criticize. I usually stay away from these people.

8. [quote name='"LilMissPuffIt"']I don't have a problem showing them.[/quote]

You know where this is headed.. right?

:laughing:

9. The classic "Pics or GTFO" slogan. :D

10. All I have for this thread

Attached Files:

11. [quote name='"shaddytheman"']

The classic "Pics or GTFO" slogan. :D[/quote]

No, a polite round of applause for her confidence.

:smoke:

12. Haha my goodies have to be earned. You cannot earn them on the internetz.

13. [quote name='"LilMissPuffIt"']Haha my goodies have to be earned. You cannot earn them on the internetz.[/quote]

Well give me a task in real life and I'll take a picture :laughing:

For the record, I'm kidding. My gf would be pissed if she thought I was asking chicks for boob pics online :laughing:

14. I knew girls who did that. However they did whatever lesbians do afterwards.

None for you, op.

15. the real question is do you and your friends put on tight pants, chub it up a bit, side pipe it and then compare bulges before going out?

16. [quote name='"Kersplash"']the real question is do you and your friends put on tight pants, chub it up a bit, side pipe it and then compare bulges before going out?[/quote]

Yeah. Lowest bulge is wing man.

17. [​IMG]

And I have done this with friends. For some weird reason I did well that night. A gift from god for the night or something.

18. [quote name='"CKTony"']

Yeah. Lowest bulge is wing man.[/quote]

Haha that was clever