for the ladies part duex

Discussion in 'General' started by Tinkerbell26, Oct 23, 2008.

1. oh my i cant wait to apply these to my beautifull face =]

2. i really liked the first 2 ... im so doing one of them tomorrow just cant decide which one :) glad i have all colors i need .. if not shopping!!! yay urban decay FTW

3. i say the three of us get together and have a make-up party =] that is of course after hours of drinking

4. im so down between me and tink wed have u BEAUTIFUL in no time :) dont forget smoking we must smoke.. i smoke a bowl while doing make up daily :D

5. are you trying to say im not beautifull already? your right im man pretty!

6. fixed

7. im not saying ur not beautiful.. yes man pretty seems fitting :D

8. haha thank you, but i am off to bed, enjoy your night everyone! wet dreams to all!

9. oh yes we need to come to nj to make you over lol....

10. feel free anytime, i have a guest room, i will hit you up on myspace tommorow tink but im off to bed before i start getting distracted again

11. LMFAO..

Dude i totally wanna hang out with you. You remind me of one of my buddies before he got stuck in the pill rut that I got out of.. like if thats you in the pic you even look like him from what i cn see.

but yeah what ever..

I was dissapointed in the thread Tink haha.. i mean i dont know why i even came even with the title and all.. but yeah

-aimed

12. either im high or its just me but are the threads around here getting stanger and stranger by the day

13. haha, glad to hear it yea i dont plan on getting stuck in a pill rut, if you ever want bro i have aim and msn and xbox live so pm me if you ever want to bullshit or ill stalk you on these forums

-tamed

14. dude i like the thread :) i dont search for that kinda shit so i love when it falls in my lap :D

15. dont you want the ladies of gc to looks sexy :p

16. :eek:

.....:laughing:

:poke:

-afd

17. Well I mean yeah.... You're all welcome to come have a sleep over at my house!

-aimed for booty

18. I don't think I'm meant to wear makeup. It just looks silly on me.